Truck V car (not pretty)

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
ogrish-dot-com-truck_vs_car1.jpg

Not entirely convinced that is real theres not enough damage to the truck and theres no spilt fluids etc did you see the pics of the audi a3 in 4 bits after it hit a tree that were circulating the forums ?

looks real, why would there be fluids in the impact zone? can't see the damage too the truck car is in way, this looks comparable to the impreza crushed by two trucks,

that a3 was cut in two by the tree wasn't it?

horrible destruction though

Well i personaly think its real , as for the fluids being missing , the ****** truck is on top of the car the engine could have spilt its whole fluids (oil/water/coolant screan clean) into the front seat of the car!
As for damage to the truck i admit the truck looks in good nick, its a "tipper" truck so will be toughened for going off road for on building sites/ quarys etc , so that will help

Totally convinced its real, having looked at the other two pics of this accident, taken AFTER the truck was pulled away...

My advice - DONT go looking for those other pics, you will regret it. The driver and passenger are still in the car in the picture shown above... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Just seen other pics feel sick ! convinced now wish i wasnt though.

That website is really sick !

MMmmmmmmmmm nice pics. Here one minute gone the next! I think i have become really desensitised to seeing stuff like that now. After seeing peoples heads hacked off when they're still alive is still the worst though.

Actually i must say that site is the most graphic i have ever seen...didnt think you could get worse and now it has! ****** hell theres some seriously disturbing stuff on there! Hope you guys have strong stomachs or your likely to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Fatal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Not for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Yeah apparently one of the guards let him go but was caught by another and shot in the back while trying to escape. They beheaded him afterwards.

Truck: **BUUURRRRRRRRRPPP!!!!!!!!!***

"These new lime polos (same as Cordobas) are ace....."