Can you really sell junk on ebay?

Good inititive mike its better than some of the other stuff i have seen on ebay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Some of these questions I'm getting are genius! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Didn't think I'd get 200 visits within a day and a bit though!

I can almost hear the conversation now...

"If the weather holds out this weekend you can hire a skip, get yourself out back and shift that ****** junk!"

"Yes dear. I agree it needs to be moved..."

"Well make sure you get on with it then!"

"I promise I'll be right out there, away from Sky Sports, working up a sweat; just as soon as I'm sure nobody wants to recycle it.."

"Oh, errrrrrrrr, OK then, but make sure you sort it out!"

....Another 10 days in the bag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ...But then of course you get the following week because nobody starts a clear-up like that at 4pm on a Sunday.

Nice work. Heheheheh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Am I warm?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Rob.

LOL! I live by myself mate, so only got myself to nag... the ex (as of last night) tried but that's why she got dumped!

[ QUOTE ]
LOL! I live by myself mate, so only got myself to nag... the ex (as of last night) tried but that's why she got dumped!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahhhhhh. Fair say.

Well fingers-crossed you'll get someone who'll find it useful and come to shift it all for you.

You're an inspiration! We've just cleared-out behind the garage so it doesn't get flooded so easy; and I'm thinking the salvage might have to head for eBay!!!

Take it easy,

Rob.

Not yet, although someone has bid on it!!

Some good questions there like [;)]

Thanks Soupie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SOLD! To the man in Morpeth for 15p!!

Madness, still can't believe it... What can you do with 15p nowadays anyway!?