Girl Fight (vid)

That big mofo sure packs a punch!! i wouldnt like to be on the other end of it!! i would have to kick his a$$!!!
lol

OMG...... some of the punches that girl was putting in.....

Ohh. I thought they were gonna go topless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

a) that fat bloke didnt know how to fight - his punches were so off target
b) the guy that got hs *** handed to him was a complete disgrace to mankind. Stand up for yourself

c)those girls, bring it on, but those punches, well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

was anyone else aroused by the girl fight ?????

just curious

B!tches had a proper tear up! Nice... that other bloke though too many bargain buckets i reckon and i have to laugh at the guys standing at the front of the queue not even looking around like theres nothing happening! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
a) that fat bloke didnt know how to fight - his punches were so off target
b) the guy that got hs *** handed to him was a complete disgrace to mankind. Stand up for yourself

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn right; I'm a properly weedy son of a gun, and scrawny with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif But I'm wise to the fact that if a muddyfunster as fat as that starts throwing punches; you make damn sure you dodge the first one then issue a good fist (or foot, if you're game) to the gut, and do the rest when he's on the floor. Does all that adrenaline do his enormous @55 any good? Methinks not.

I thought it was pretty disgraceful that nobody else did anything to assist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rob.

Chrsit if girls where stronger thast fight wouldn;t have lasted half as long - good effort ladies!

Surely that big fat bloke was drunk? You could see his punches coming a mile away. The the cheeky begger nick the guys mobile phone at the end?

J.

been funny if the white guy had a gun would he be as hard, not exactly a good match up heavy weight vs middle.
think the piazza guy was lucky not to get some.

Looks like the dude was looking at his phone when the first shot came in.... i.e. Sucker Punch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif And Yeah, I wouldn't feel too bad for the big guy if the other had pulled out a gun and ventilated his *** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif Looks to me like a minor altercation that got escalated because that woman couldn't keep her mouth shut, nor her hands off that dude. The outcome prolly would have been the same (But the video more enjoyable) if the dude with the phone had smacked that bitch back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif

i agree with nsd... that guy was a disgrace....
saying that, i have a head that breaks fists, but i wouldnt like to get in the way of the big fellas haymaker...
my two peneth... when fighting a big fecker, always bear in mind that after they've thrown about two or three of their monster punches....thats it...no energy left... time to finish things up.
throwing a punch at someone whilst their looking at their phone is a cheap trick, but hey in a chippy on a friday night ...thems the rules... however, i myself box clever and always prefer to be the person who the first punch is being thrown at.... this leaves your agressor open with no defense, and as long as your focussed, stepping aside and punching them in the throat ushally floors even the biggest, baddest of friday night brawlers.!!!
game on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif