/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
And a bit too close to home.

[ QUOTE ]
this is mad

appologies if its been posted before

crazy on the A1

[/ QUOTE ]

True crazy, but skillful none the less.

Drivers on the roads lately amaze me. Earlier today I had to overtake someone doing 35 in a 60 limit, perfect conditions. Then 2 mins down the road the guy in front overtook a car on a blind bend, suicide /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

What a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif nutter!!

Actually reminds me, walking home last night and saw three young teenagers coming up the hill on their mopeds, one of them was leaning back without either hand on the handle bars! What an absolute prat! It is things like that which will cause a major accident, yet he is obviously totally oblivious as he apparently has less than one brain cell...

...am I just turning into a grumpy old fart? or should they raise the age from 16 to 18 for when you can start zipping around on a moped? At least then you may have a little maturity about you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

Chill pill now taken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

On a empty road fine.

I quite enjoyed watching the vids of the guy doing 200plus on the empty A1 but with 2 HGV's behind you?

yeah the whole situation is bit further from credible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

i mean the road would be packed if they hadn't seen this nutter sliding across the lanes and tis close to home.