Go England!

I'm disappointed that England went out the comp, but like most on here, they would have been slaughtered by Germany in the next round anyways! To be honest, Italy looked the better team in the whole game, so the better team won/got through.

My main disappointment was the lack of a decent performance from England, sure, they defended well, but success comes from good possession and end product!

Rooney wasn't match ready. He also wasn't fit. He looked tired and lethargic, and couldn't run for more than 15 - 20 yards without backing out of it and turning with the ball. What he should've been doing was running past players, taking them on and challenging for balls in the area. What he did was wander aimlessly about waiting for the ball, and when it came to him he hadn't the energy to move with it. I dunno if he's been injured or not but he's been sidelined with a suspension, so what's he been doing for the past month? Certainly hasn't been keeping fit, so must've been eating all the pies.
YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MANAGER MATE SPOT ON WITH YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE DONKEY ROONEY...NOT FIT TO WEAR A ENGLAND SHIRT,I BET YOU WOULD HAVE HAD THE BOTTLE TO TAKE HIM OFF,NOT LIKE FA MAN HODGSON