Argh give me a break lol

Benny_A4

Reaction score
Well we started car hunting about a month ago, we found a car we liked its a A4 1.8t SE. I loved it and after a good test drive decided to buy it. Then wile getting things all sorted someone hit our car and done a runner that we was using as part ex lol :applaus:but got 4 independent witnesses and got his number plate, sweet 3-6 ponits going his way. Car had to go in to be fix and after 1 week and 3 days to sort out a back bumper got the car back. Sooooo got on the blower and phoned the dealer to arrange delivery of our audi, he said he will be round by 5.30. 5.45 gets a phone call and wile on his way to us the water pump failed and he said he has got to order one tomorrow:banghead: lol

Is it a big job the water pump i hope ive not got to wait another week for the car

Your not having much luck lately. Hope you get your car soon. :) x

Oh man, bad times!!!

Dont worry, the water pump aint a massive job, hopefully they will get it all sorted fairly soon for you

It's a government ploy to get you to buy an electric car.

Hell yeah got the car on friday and cant stop driving it lol, even done the shopping just so i could go for a spin lol. Had the water pump and thermostat replaced only took them a day to sort out. Had a little prob the engine light came back on after i filled up with fuel, started to panic never had this prob with a car before, but it went out by the next morning (strange). My brother is coming round in the week to had a look with the computer. Got a reply from the police about the hit and run driver and there responce was its not in the public interest to do any more on the matter plus there is not enough evidence, even though ive got 4 inderpendent witneses what a joke.

This hit and run driver, was he/she insurred and was the vrm plates stolen. if so then they will be looking for a needle in a haystack.
where abouts did this happen???