One for Jojo.... Is this on his "Specials" menu...

hop2407

Reaction score
A groaner that will raise a Smile......

A late night diner at a new Chinese restaurant ordered the signature meal, Chicken Surprise.

A large plate of hot rice was put in front of him together with a wicker basket with a hinged lid.
Moments later the hinge lid lifted enough to show a pair of glinting eyes.

After a minute or two this was repeated.

And then a third time a few moments later. The diner, now in some alarm, called the waiter back to his table.

"There's something looking at me in the basket," said the diner.
"What did you order?" asked the waiter.
"Chicken surprise."
"Oh I am so sorry, there's been a mix up. That's not the Chicken Surprise... that's the Peeking Duck.

LOL, good thing they didn't get the BANG BANG! chicken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, good thing they didn't get the BANG BANG! chicken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha... Mind you, I bet all Solihull birds are equipped with a gun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha... Mind you, I bet all Solihull birds are equipped with a gun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy there Hop, that could be Mrs JoJo your taking about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif