Dealing with road rage...

G

_G_

I get it bad... not psycho bad and drive up someones derrier but enough to flash the lights, horn and display a choice selection of hand gestures... but I've calmed down... and do none of that because I'm preparing for our new arrival! My misses actually gets it now haha and she presses the horn and if the windows are down she may swear.. but that aside.. I've started using these:

Buy Everlast Extra Strength Hand Grips at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Toning equipment.

They squeak like hell but work a treat for keeping calm...

road rage is a sign of letting them know they have got to you, i just keep my cool and enjoy my tunes and go about my day not giving them "energy vampires" my time or energy, they was acting like a ***** and they will be ****** for the rest of there lives, a-men!

I'd like to think I'm cool as a cucumber behind the wheel, but unfortunately.... driving standards are so poor with other road users that you have no choice but to rage!

An example of this is just last week, I was minding my own business in the left lane of a dual carriageway with an MPV in the right lane 2 car lengths in front of me. Now the woman decided she was about to miss her exit so slowed down and indicated left. She obviously didn't check her blind spot, and I'm pretty much alongside her now and she turns into me! I slammed my brakes on with ABS going off and pressed my horn, she just carried on with her manouver and made her left turn oblivious that I was even there! :wtf:

I thought I held my cool pretty well under the circumstances and just drove on home as normal. Had contact been made though, it would have been a different story!!