Shell cards again......

Rev-head

Reaction score
Right all i need is Audi 4.2 and the Lotus has any body got one of these ??.............

The Audi is easy, but the Lotus is the winning card. If you get the Lotus I'll go halves with you in exchange for the Audi!

[ QUOTE ]
The Audi is easy, but the Lotus is the winning card. If you get the Lotus I'll go halves with you in exchange for the Audi!

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal but what part of the car you want the front or the back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Something like that Fallmonk, and probably a few have been binned by people not knowing their worth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I believe the last 6 lotus cards will not be released and distributed until the last week of the competition from what i've heard. Probably got about as much chance of winning the lottery!

[ QUOTE ]
I believe the last 6 lotus cards will not be released and distributed until the last week of the competition from what i've heard. Probably got about as much chance of winning the lottery!

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt that sound like a good marketing ploy!!!!!
dont realise them to the public till the last week , when a lot of people will have the vast majority of them waiting for that last card! people will buy the petrol even if they dont need it!

Exactly you think they are really gonna do this for free......the extra revenue from people around the country putting optimax in to win a car will pay for a 60k car ten fold!

Luckily my friendly nightshift worker at the local shell garage doesnt mind parting with a slack handful of packets everytime I visit. If you had to wait until you filled up it would take me a eternity to get anywhere near all of the cards.

Unwanted;

Audi A8 4.2
Mazda RX8
Range Rover 4.4 se
Evo 8 mr fq-400
TVR 350
Lexus rxse-l

will post, ( second class of course).