Scotty Jnr is here

Scotty

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
After a traumatic 24 hours Kate was given an emergency C-section and they whipped baby out. Both are now doing well.

Benjamin Samuel Scott was born on Wed 15th June '05 at 7:11am.

He weighs 7lb13oz. We think he ran out of room inside Kate's small frame and hence decided he wanted out two weeks early.

Rushing back to see them now but I'll sort a piccy out soon.

Hopefully I'll spend less of today crying!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

congrats m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Congratulations, glad to hear there both well

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Congratulations Scotty, glad to hear all are well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Yeah great news, congratulations mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Congrats mate, what a year for babies on as.net, all the best to all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

--Breaks out the Cigars--

Congratulations to you and your good lady Scotty!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Best wishes for the future with the little man...

Take it easy (as much as you can!)

Regards,

Rob.

Have a beer on me.... You'l ****** need it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Just two days into this and is feels like ages already.

It was a rough ride but now the birth is over I'm loving it.

Thanks for your wishes.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

nice one my son.... best feelin in the world... them c sections are a bit ****** hairy, but youll both soon forget all about it....
my lad joe's 8 weeks now, just had his first set of needles....
they sleep alot in the early days.... you and kate get as much sleep in as you can, while you can !!!
enjoy the black poo's.....and if you think there bad, wait till they start with the proper, smelly baby poo...... i just cant do it... ha ha ha .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

aaahhhh yes - I remember those days (mine are 8 and 10 now)...... oh yes - when they get onto the solids and as for the canned baby food - there doesn't seem to any change in colour and texture from it going into the mouth to coming out the other end (hee Hee)..... apart from the SMELL.... (sorry to be so graphical)
...... ENJOY
Jokin' apart it really is worth all of it and sum....... I wouldn't change ANY of it - Life is all about Kids..... end of chat.. (ok - and audi's)

Well done mate glad to hear all went ok.

Best to Kate and Ben from your mates at AS.net.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Sorry mate, must have missed this one!!

Congratulations.... I bet you loved fathers day this weekend!!

Hope ur all doing well!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just two days into this and is feels like ages already.

It was a rough ride but now the birth is over I'm loving it.

Thanks for your wishes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats Scotty, I know the feeling mate. Getting much sleep? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

I can't believe it's 1 week since the waters broke!
It's been the quickest week of my life but also the most jammed. With Kate confined to bed (she's allowed two trips down stairs today) I've done countless loads of washing, food, bottles, etc, etc. I'm so glad I've booked time off work as it takes all the pressure off. I'm having two weeks holiday and two weeks paternity leave meaning I have four weeks to try and find a routine by which time I hope Kate's up to 75-80%.

The notorious black poo is no problem (if you use vaseline to stop it sticking) and doesn't smell. Now it's mustard and it's getting a little more flavoured!! Anyway on the more pleasant things it's just great. The looks, coos, etc I never thought I'd be so proud of getting a big burp!!

He's a really good baby (so far) and we're both feeling very fortunate. He's going 4 hours between feeds and only lets us know when it's time for food, a change or he's windy. Last night we fed at 11:30pm and with a little attention during the early hours he went through contented to 6:00am when I woke him for his next feed. They've been for three nights and I reckon I'm only about 4 hours sleep down so we're really happy.

We're very lucky to have a private midwife who is so experienced. Last weekend she got the MBE for services to Health Care and she REALLY knows what she's doing. It's taken away all the worries about "what do I do now". She also normally gets babies sleeping through within 2-3 weeks but has done it before in 3 days! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

My little man even had time to pop out and get me a Fathers Day card and some of my favourite tipples!! Top fella. Keep that up and we'll be a very happy family! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks again for all your messages. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

p.s. Yes I know things are going extremely well and will probably turn to cack but I'm a happy bunny at the moment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice one Scotty...... glad its all working out for the best and the wee man sounds cool! Your making this baby lark sound a lot easier than it is ...granted i believe we've been lucky too with ours! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Keep up the good work mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I must stop reading this type of thread, as the wife is broody and you lot just make it sound sooooo easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Keep up the good work scotty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice of you feedback and even better to hear positive messages..... Nice one matey...... All the best to you all

[ QUOTE ]
So any more expecting fathers due soon.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno matey, but I did have a good night out last Thursday !!!!