Jubilee Family Festival

Used to live near Hyde pk lovely big place but yes it'll be packed, make sure u take the obvious like drinks food ect it cost a fortune to eat and drink there. Make sure as soon as u get there u arrange with all the family a meeting spot incase you got split up, all obvious I know but just in case.

looks awesome mate hope the weather is good to you :thumbsup:

id love to see war horse the national theatre, seen the white helmets before and enjoyed..

tips.. if your kids are young, try to get some sort of wristband with your phone number on ..to go with the tip audiv6 said above incase you get split up.
looks like theres lots on... try to find out what you want to see and what time its on, then you will fit more in.

love to see some photos of your day, and hope you all have a good time.

was thinking of taking a picnic blanket?

the food and drink dilemma? you just need to think whats best for you, do you take a picnic and have food and drink you like at low cost, but be stuck carrying it around all day, or do you take a chance that the food and drink will be a little overpriced but not to silly, and you will have your hands free!

its what you can afford mate.. but tbh id think of it as being a one-off and pay a little bit more and enjoy the day.

not really the food is the worry we will take some snacks and eat some over there, looking forward to that tbh.

its the standing around, i done my back in 2 weeks ago and still hurts lucky not as bad

plenty of drinks , food and a meeting place should you get lost and charge all your mobile phones up, another great tip is to tie a balloon on a good lengh of string so you can spot your family from a mile away, my dad used to do that to me when i was a kid, i could never work out how he could find me until i worked it all out when i was older,

well we were really lucky with the weather think those people who are going on Sunday are going to get wet.

thanks all for your tips

well we were really lucky with the weather think those people who are going on Sunday are going to get wet.

thanks all for your tips

Glad you had a good day. :) x

Just spent five hours in a school field celebrating the jubilee...pee'ed down for two hours so am wet thru
Happy Diamond Jubilee Liz

Lol, you will be happy today then, lol. Im sure you still had fun. :)