Company car, what to do?

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
Reaction score
So heres my dilema, work have gave me an 09 plate ford galaxy as my company car today.

Yes im over the moon, iv been grafting my balls off and im lucky enough to have got another pay rise to go with the car. Aswell as being lucky enough to have a boss/directors that appreciates the hard work i put in.

So theres not much point in keeping my car. But i love my car :( and its in a sorry state of affairs at the moment.

Its booked in for aload of work whilst im away, and im now thinking of just selling up. And cancelling the work.

Or i could still cancel the work, store my car, and go ape sh*t with it. I would have to declare it off the road. And maybe insure it as off the road.

But my plan would be to make it one fast mofo road car.

Not BT. But definetly hybrid and rods, with wmi. I had set aside £1500 for work on my car, i have a long list that i wont share since this thread is long enough already.

So its ko4 hybrid or ko3s hybrid? And should i just sell up the money pit, as its only worth peanuts now. Save up and buy a proper motor.

Im just so torn with my car, since it is lovely and i dont want to give it away. Just needs alot of work :(

Ps. This thanks for reading my emotional wreck of a thread lol and i much appreciate any thoughts and opinions.

Ad.

I think you should sell as when or if your company one goes back you could always buy another one.
(easy for me to say I have said I will be selling mine for the last ten months but not actually put it up)

Thanks for the replys.

I am just so torn, iv got a week to decide what im going to do, im having the company car regardless.

How much are the 8l s3 piano black interiors going for? Last i saw they where about £500.

And does anyone know what the name or what car these rims are from?
7d0ee462.jpg

Thanks again.

Sell it to Jojo he collects em