FREEVIEW GREAT NEW CHANNEL!!

The Slug

Reaction score
Just to let any of u guys now if u have a freeview box, re-tune ya stations and u'll get M&M (Men & Motors) its a wicked channel!!

[ QUOTE ]
Just to let any of u guys now if u have a freeview box, re-tune ya stations and u'll get M&M (Men & Motors) its a wicked channel!!

[/ QUOTE ]

is this channel great before 10pm or after? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cool wish it was there when i had freeview before getting cable TV...which is dire...sky is soooo much better!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean mate, i'd never go back to cable now, must upgrade to Sky + now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sky + is mint.... I've had it for a while now..... Tip - if you get it, it has a hard disk etc. and I have had a few problems with mine (nothing major, just general digital problems - freezing etc.) - There are many threads on other forums http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?s=9a0ba91f925d68b83b0058c98b4ef193&f=35, however I would recommend the extended warranty after the first year - as it can get expensive (callout, new boxes (not cheap) etc.)

P.S - Not tried 'series linking' the freeview yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cool wish it was there when i had freeview before getting cable TV...which is dire...sky is soooo much better!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've still got my trusty analogue box /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif which is dying a slow death, it's done a good job for the last 5 years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jojo, you COULD get Sky +, but with those Conifers in the way... don't think you'll get much reception /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Or, you could stick the receiver to the top of one of the trees, and see what your neighbours think of that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Jojo, you COULD get Sky +, but with those Conifers in the way... don't think you'll get much reception /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Or, you could stick the receiver to the top of one of the trees, and see what your neighbours think of that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I didn't get a good picture from the tree tops position, I would sue there ar5es! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have the full package and its crap i hardly ever watch anything on it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because your on here 24/7. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Humax PVR-8000 almost as good as Sky+ - but for freeview. Swap the disk for a 300gb disk and you can tape hundreds of hours of Top Gear, 5th Gear.