Easiest ways to make a bit of extra cash

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
I think we could all benefit from a bit of extra cash these days, and me myself work long hours as a carpet and upholstery cleaner but never seem to have any extra cash to do things, having a wife and 3 kids to support isn't easy I'm sure most of you know. So I was wondering if anyone on here has any good tips to make some decent money, we've never even been on holiday lol, so any thoughts would help, oh yeah and they must be legal, I'm sure most people on this site could do with some extra cash so post up your thoughts and ideas.

Get some money in penny shares, always a good earner if well researched, although you need some spare money to invest

That's ok I can spare a few pennies literally at the moment lol, gonna do a search online about this do you know much about it yourself?? Cheers

Don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

Gardening work/selling on ebay or Amazon/part time job/online surveys.

Had any Ppi on loans, credit cards, etc? Money for old rope at the minute. How about some car interior valeting?

Credit cards with rewards/cashback

I do car interior cleaning but down this way there's not a big market for it to be fair, ive looked into online surveys they seem a quick and easy way of making money, have to do thousands of em though lol, never had a loan or credit card so no ppi to claim, wish I did though I know a few people that have got a couple of grand back,great ideas keep em coming I'm sure these ideas will benefit many others not just me.

Yeah doing shares is risky if not correctly researched so you have to do it with disposable income, I do it through my brother who uses an online broker, he invests into small oil company's and this has massively paid off for him as he had inside knowledge on one of them as he had a contact where they were drilling, there are also Internet forums that give a fair bit of knowledge but it's hard to filter out speculation.

If you got a service or equipment you can hire out, I'd do that! Car valeting is a good earner, just need to get your name around. Make flyers and put on office, gym, shopping centre car parks etc, places where people have money

For me when im low on cash selling on eBay and a couple of car boot sales earned me over a grand in a few of weeks, they go nuts over mens clothes and trainers and DVDs just a thought.

another shout for ebay. just old bits and bobs, clothes etc that you've got round the house, chances are someone will buy it, even if only for a pound, but the pounds eventually start to add up. i made a few hundred pounds last summer from selling stuff

Get down to your local cash and carry, buy a some gimmicky toys/gadgets for no more than a couple of quid each, and sell them on the street for at least double what you paid for them.

Find the right toy/gadget and pitch up in the right location and you'll easily make a couple of hundred quid in a couple of days.

Source: The Apprentice.

Great pitch they had in the shopping centre. Sold products and made about £900. Wonder how much they would have had to pay for the pitch in the shopping centre? Wander if the shopping centre would let me put up a trestle table and sell fake tan?

Great pitch they had in the shopping centre. Sold products and made about £900. Wonder how much they would have had to pay for the pitch in the shopping centre? Wander if the shopping centre would let me put up a trestle table and sell fake tan?
Haha Exactly, they would charge a few grand for that prime location, and they probs had a board outside saying "See the apprentices in here" ;)

Im a Tech for Toyota, but worked on all brands over the years.

I try and do as many side jobs as i can. But its never been the best for me. Where i live now, i didnt grow up, so dont have the huge collection of school / college friends etc to leech jobs from.
Also, people only ever seem to call when somethings broken, cant remember the last time i did a service on the side.

I get oil etc from work too which i try and sell, but again, not the easiest thing.

Ive got a load of dvds i thought about putting on ebay, as i never watch them anymore. But didnt know if they would sell really.

Debt recovery.
I started working part time on a Saturday 3 years ago. Now I'm managing over £500k worth of accounts that may have never been paid. You need a car, phone, clean crb and credit checks, and be approachable. All training on the job. If your interested feel free to pm me. You won't get rich over night but no outlay and interesting and varied work with massive potential. I have worked for 8 firms and stuck with three of the biggest.

Make some extra doing deliveries for Chinese/Indian at the weekend.

Im a Tech for Toyota, but worked on all brands over the years.<br>
<br>
I try and do as many side jobs as i can. But its never been the best for me. Where i live now, i didnt grow up, so dont have the huge collection of school / college friends etc to leech jobs from. <br>
Also, people only ever seem to call when somethings broken, cant remember the last time i did a service on the side.<br>
<br>
I get oil etc from work too which i try and sell, but again, not the easiest thing. <br>
<br>
Ive got a load of dvds i thought about putting on ebay, as i never watch them anymore. But didnt know if they would sell really.
<br><br>same situation as me.<br>when i lived bristol i did ok doing some car work on the side and helping out at my mates garage.<br>now live plymouth and have start all over again or find some other way to bring hobbie money.<br><br>guys in work do shares and seem to do ok out of it but they do spend most of their days researching and the moaning about how much they lost. its not one for me though.<br><br>I'll keep looking, im enjoying making led lights at the moment, just not good enough for mass production yet.

"HELLO"

I offer people the best opportunity in this land right now to get involved with a major british PLC company offering the uk garanteed lowest telecoms and energy deals or double the diff back as a refund, i do the work once and i get paid every month there after, I've worked this deal for the last 12 months and i now earn about £1000 a month, every month, before i even get out of bed by working 3 extra hours a week, at the rate i'm going i will be taking home £5k a month, every month for the rest of my life within 5 years! so the next one of you that moans about being skint and has not sent me a PM then i will be shaking my head at you from behind the screen asking myself why your not driving a fiat,

its not rocket science, watch this or stop moaning as I'm doing you all a masive favor by showing you this,

We give you full FREE on-line and in-house TRAINNING as much as you want!

Earn Money
...::: Paul & Sibel Donneky Authorised Distributors for Telecom Plus PLC :::...

Save Money
...::: Paul Donneky Authorised Distributors for Telecom Plus PLC :::...