Made my day..

Drystone

Reaction score
On my way into Manchester this morning, traffic fairly heavy as usual, some tw*t in an Alfa Romeo 147 (1.6 model) suddenly appears right up my backside. Next thing he overtakes me but so close that he very nearly rips my wing mirror off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif, he then squeezes infront of me. Totally pointless manoeuvre as I was moving with the flow of the traffic and there was a car right infront of me anyway...w*nker!!! I gave him a blast of the horn and he made a fairly abusive gesture in his rear view mirror.

Anyway I tailed him for another mile or so and as we came to a set of traffic lights which were on green they suddenly changed to red and as he was yet again up the **** of the car infront he ran into it!!! Bwahahahah!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It was classic watching him sheepishly get out of his car whilst the woman from the car he'd just hit (a Porsche by the way) was giving him an earful and getting some paper out of her handbag so she could take his details. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif He didn't even give me a glance but if he had he would have seen a very smug grin on my face. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

I finally manoeuvred my way around the pair and resisted the temptation to wind my window down and make a smart comment.
Made my day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Christian

fantastic!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Brilliant! Not for the innocent woman in the Porsche though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Still, hope she takes him for everything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Yeah, don't worry she was fine. He must have only hit her fairly gently, I didnt even realise he'd hit her until she got out of her car, looked like he wasn't going to bother! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Christian

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif he must have felt soooo small, lets hope it's crumpled something really expensive on the porsche /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
noodle said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif he must have felt soooo small, lets hope it's crumpled something really expensive on the porsche /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He must have been quite small in the first place, driving a 147 Alfa.