So they've not found the stolen Cupra R...

I

imported_hookie

What on earth do I get next!?
Too many ideas at the mo, help needed, S8, M5, Elise or Exige, A3/A4 TDi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Too much choice in that range, do I go new or go for a monster a few years old???

I vote for a few year old (with a wee bit of warranty) MONSTER! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Go for a M5 they are mint!!! Evo rated it the best car for around £20k. Or if you are wanting to stay in the VAG then something like a S6. Here are some HERE
Or a 2.7T Allroad with lower miles.

Cheers

I'ld say the M5 if it was the E39

18.jpg

i'ld take the hoe as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

http://www.netcarshow.com/Volvo/2003-S60_R/09_img.html
ive just got one of these little beauty's...volvo S60...... and it is THE dogs Boll@x...
im very very happy with it...... it is as solid as a tank and goes like stink.....pure quality and refinement, luxury sport.... im lovin it....
mines not the "R" its the T5.......2002 model... in black with black leather and all the gizmo's....
i know volvo aint everyones cupp but this car is deffinaitly an exception....it safe enough to withstand a nuclear blast and i highly recomend it.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Yes...I agree, but wait until he trys to order parts 4 it, more expensive than Audi (Depends where you look of course!) and then gets told to shove them up his /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!
And Volvo Uk Support this kind of customer support/attitude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif....He..he..he..Been there done that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

no worries at my local volvo dealer m8.....yes there a bit pricey...but if i couldnt afford it id of bought a fiesta.
besides, i do most car stuff myself, so its just part...should i need them....(hope not)
seriously though.... this car is wicked....it sounds like a friggin areoplane taking off... it moves like a rocket, its the first car ive ever had were theres more power than i need or can use..its also super smooth, the gear box feels sweet ..plus, in black it looks stunning..... lots of lines and curves..... i cant stop looking at it... its a proper flash car m8.
well worth the money. the doors go clunk. the black leather interia is lovley and the stereo is killer.
i am more than happy with my new car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah we had a couple of volvo's a while back, a V70R AWD and before that an 850R AWD. They were awesome, maximum stealth, so, so rapid and the AWD made them a lot of fun! Especially when th V70 needed new tyres (a fairly regualr occurrence!), we turned the traction control off and lined up for the exit of the industrial estate about 100 yds away and just floored it. there was a guy just crossing the entrance, never seen someone jump like that before, smoke everywhere! We had a problem with the V70 eating tyres tho, from the inside! the torque was ripping the tyres apart (can't remember which they were) but they kept failing. Glad you're pleased with your new car myzeneye, have fun!

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever you get John, I at least want to have a go in it since you are only around the corner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah of course will do!
Sorry not replied sooner just got back from a week out at the gf's parents villa in La Manga, lifes tough eh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Still no sign of the LCR or the insurance coughing up either, typical!