How To - Locking Nut Removal

Hahahah - I got a windscreen wiper bolt that is a bit tight - Im going to take my grinder to it

I think on page 3 where they are starting to phone each other and offer each other out for a fight is hillarious... Also the fact the bloke honestly thinks he did the best thing by spending 2 days grinding some alloys to pieces.

lol. A good reason not to let schoolboys loose with powertools

Hilarious!!!

Fight Fight Fight!!

Haha wtf! This happens to me on my old pug, just welded a square bar to the nut and unwound it with a set of stiltons. Total Muppet lol

Omg so funny,Ive got a loose wire behind my dash,**** it im guna angle grind the dash out.

Reactions: deeman88
I feel sorry for his kids if they ever get a cotton bud stuck in there ear hehe.

Haha Think I'll save this page just incase I loose my adaptor for the wheel nut. Then I can give him a ring to get the job done properly :/ haha could get a service off him whilst I'm getting my wheels attacked aswell and save myself time and money haha

I've just read that thread and it's made me chuckle! I had to get the locking wheels nuts off my mums new golf because it never came with a key. By the time she had returned from halfrauds with a new set I already had the nuts off and was sipping a brew!

Haha wtf! This happens to me on my old pug, just welded a square bar to the nut and unwound it with a set of stiltons. Total Muppet lol

stiltons!? lol