Don't forget TopGear @ 8pm

Yeah, cheers JoJo again.

I've planned it in the sky box now, unless some family member deletes it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh, and thanks Kevin, for being so efficient. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cheers kevin,
For the poor people (like me) the Video Plus No is 7146

[/ QUOTE ]

I've moved 14 months ago... I've still not plugged the video recorder in yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kev.

Just finished. Loved the cheap coupes feature, especially James' "Exxon Valdiz" XJS, LOL!

Anyone know when the repeat is?
Usually Monday, but of course it's a bank holiday. Forgot to series link it on Sky+

Repeated Tues 7pm BBC2.

but in our house 6:30am, 7:30am ... until our 4 year old has had enough. Might have to show him last weeks again to keep him going.

He wants to go round corners "Fifth Gear style" now aswell.

I thought it was crap to be honest! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif didnt think they were gonna do the whole show on 3 crap cars! and one supercar which was impressive setting a new benchmark beating the Enzo!

i thought it was good!!

andymac - i'm always missing programs. if you go on www.radiotimes.com you can search for the program title and it will bring up every showing for the next 2 weeks say. you might have to register but dead easy! you can see what's repeats then!

I missed Garbage on Jonathan Ross a while back and the b*stards didn't repeat it, although now they seem to just repeat it when they have a hole in the schedule.
I guess I'll have to wait for UK2 to get round to showing it.

i missed footballers wives. did a search on radio times. found a list of them, read the next episod and found out what was going to happen in 2 episodes time! kind of ruined the surprise that conrad was going to die!! prob no one on here who watches it!

lol. i know it ain't about having the best actors ever, but amber is a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif actress on footballers wives extra time on ITV2, in fact they all are on that later showing one!

I know its a farce how can they get paid so highly for being such crap actors....just shows if your good looking anyone can get on the tv these days! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I would'nt mind seeing some of Amber's booty though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ambers booty ....mmmmmmmmmmmmm
bj.gif

Easy there CJ, your getting into unchartered water again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Awwwwwwwwwww i've gone all weak at the knees lucky im sitting down! dribble dribble! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Jubber jubber.

Fantasy land mate, fantasy land.

Oh well back to reality. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

what's changed with top gear? i thought they were every Sunday??

have they moved it to Tuesdays?