Star Wars Episode 3

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Anyone seen this yet, saw yesterday afternoon.

Very dark, and fitted in nice between the episodes, and get this, Anakin is Darth Vader... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
and get this, Anakin is Darth Vader... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Nnnnnooooo - Never - Your Sh!ttin' me...... Bl00de e'll, I'd never have guessed

Not seen it yet mate, and now look - you've gone and spoilt it for me...... My mate has it on DVD (Already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif), but I want to see it on the big screen, or at least I did till you spoilt the ending for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Yup, watched it yesterday too, not a bad film, more of the same stuff, continuing where it left off from Episode II and completing the Starwars story. Graphically superior to the original Trilogy of starwars(Episodes IV, V & VI), but still think the original three films was better put together. And Anakin being Dark Helmet... I mean Darth Vader really spoilt it for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
Also, Natalie Portman is a honey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeh baby!!!

I second the motion!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Motion Carried (like it was ever in doubt !!! )

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeh baby!!!

I second the motion!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Motion Carried (like it was ever in doubt !!! )

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll carry her.
sw-com-padme.jpg

Thought so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen this yet, saw yesterday afternoon.

Very dark, and fitted in nice between the episodes, and get this, Anakin is Darth Vader... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You have ruined it for me ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
Good film and yip your right the film is "better" film/special effects wise but still think the 1st 3 where the best(tecnically 4,5,6,) Good to tie all the things up, altho was disapointed that "Han solo" wasnt in it!