Well done Liverpool - from Man United fan

jungle

Reaction score
Just wanted to say well done to all you scousers.

I was in Leeds for the United / Bayern final and spent most of the game taking loads of stick from the Leeds fans in the pub. But when we scored 2 in the last 2 minutes the whole pub went mental and I was hugged by all the Leeds fans who were genuinely over the moon for us. Tonight it was my turn - I couldn't help cheering the scousers on to victory.

Well done lads!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

We are 'the Kings of Europe' once again!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Best Banner (from Liverpoolfc.tv)

bestbanner.jpg

No small toffees for feast tonight
Kopites party with Turkish delight
Jose, Sir Alex... London press
All choking on sweet success
Money, not love, is your drive
But tell us... Can you count to five?

haha i'm loving it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

From a guy that lives and plays rugby 24/7, i have to admit Liverpool played ****** well a cracking game to watch, for all the fans on here hope your heads dont feel too bad tomorrow!

funny you live and play rugby 24/7 because milan were the better team in terms of football. BUT.....

it was a fantastic come back.
at half time i was joking with mates in the pub that they should get COLLYMORE!!! out there for the good old 4-3 days. and we were talking about maldini with 5medals and seedoorf with 4 etc.....

but to come back in anygame from 3-0 down is unbelievable!!

WELL DONE THE REDS

PS - cant believe Kewell gets a game for them. get him to faq.

and for dudek to do 84 grob - class!!!!

Sorry but Liverpool have only themselves to blame for this - nobody protested about the new rules when they were announced, and now its too late.

I also dont see why Everton would be the automatic team to lose their spot - after all, winning the Champions League is a better achievement than coming second, third or fourth in the league.

I absolutely agree that the holders should be there to defend their cup next year, but the travesty is that this year's champions couldn't manage to qualify for next years tournament, and that is the fault of the team, not the organisers.

Was on the radio today a WELSH team who won there slot sayed they would do a "play off" and let liverpool have there slot IF the beat them! ,
Did any one else hear this ????
And no i dont think everton should step aside/down!

Yes, h heard about that Welsh team, they believe that they will make more money from the publicity of the event then if that actually entered in the champions league! I can see Liverpool attempting to push for this idea! And no Everton shouldnt budge!

There was a really funny thing in the Scottish "Daily Record" today talking about betting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"A Man Utd fan bet £10,000 on AC Milan at half time in the Champions league final at odds of 1-100. he stood to win just £100 and thought it was impossible to lose" !!!!!!!!!!!

NUTTER!

[ QUOTE ]

about next year- "it wouldnt be a champions league without the champions" - jamie carra

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe - the "champions" referred to are the champions of each respective national league.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

about next year- "it wouldnt be a champions league without the champions" - jamie carra

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe - the "champions" referred to are the champions of each respective national league.

[/ QUOTE ]

AC Milan were one of the teams who called for it for the CL to be increased in size /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I just want to say that I am a Liverpool fan and I was there!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif