Motorhome Hire.

Josh84

Reaction score
Hi All, ive bought tickets for Euro 2012, and i am going to drive over , probably spend about 2 weeks over there. Ive been shopping around for a motorhome, been looking at a 4 or 6 berth. The best price ive got so far has been around £1300, just wondering if anyone knows of any companies or people that rent them out and might be able to beat that price.
Thanks for reading.

If you've got some spare cash you can afford to tie up for a few months, you'd be better off buying one, doing your holiday, and then flogging it on when you get back!

Ive thought about that, but itd probably be quite an old one for what id be able to afford, and im loooking at doing around 5000 miles so want something that i know will make it. Dont fancy been stuck in the middle of Ukraine with no way of getting out should it break down.

Hi All, ive bought tickets for Euro 2012, and i am going to drive over , probably spend about 2 weeks over there. Ive been shopping around for a motorhome, been looking at a 4 or 6 berth. The best price ive got so far has been around £1300, just wondering if anyone knows of any companies or people that rent them out and might be able to beat that price.
Thanks for reading.

Hi Josh,
A friend of mine has just hired a motorhome with these guys Classic Motorhome hire (hireahymer) and came back singing their praises. They said the prices were great - the motorhomes are not brand new but were really clean and well kitted out.
May be worth a look.
Cheers
H

Thanks for the reply marketmonkey. Just had a look at their site, prices are very good, but all 3 are booked for the dates i want one, would of been ideal aswell. Do you know if your mate found any other reasonable sites to book with?

Hi Josh
I'll ask but I think they found these guys pretty early on.

Sorry Josh - he found these pretty quick as he was looking for motorhome hire in Northampton.