less than 5 weeks for my vacation - where are you going...

neversaydie

Post Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
this summer?

sun.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hope you get there with ya brakes!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got my trusty family workhorse in the form of a Passat Estate Tdi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, the brakes work fine on this beast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paris with the mrs - and for an Iron Maiden gig too. Gotta love the Irons.

[ QUOTE ]
Ill be going via a chipped twin engined aircraft producing 27,300 lb each -

we could start an S3 vs Boeing 737 "what is faster" debate!

[/ QUOTE ]

How much head start would you like? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ill be going via a chipped twin engined aircraft producing 27,300 lb each -

we could start an S3 vs Boeing 737 "what is faster" debate!

[/ QUOTE ]

we`d have it on the corners /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

egypt for me but not while september

weekend in alrgarve (work do)
week in spain (boys hol)
fortnite in dominican republic+haiti (with the bird)
poss popping over to NY also on work account

Sydney to meet up with the missus.

Shes been out there with work for the past week and im already "struggling" if you catch my drift! ;-)

One month to go! Not sure i can take this much more!

Cant wait to go "Down Under!!"

Gt Yarmouth - With Missus, Kids, Next door Neighbours and their kids and our lasses sister, her hubby and their kids.......... Beginning of August

Not quite Algarve, but the kids absolutely love it..... Have had the right weather for for the week for the last 6 years. Hotel and entertainment fantastic - Laser Quest (for my boy [ahem]) not the same abroad !!!!
Asked the kids if they want to go to spain - "No" and our lass not keen on flying - Things might change next year !!!!

Oh, and a golfing weekend with the lads - Coventry (windmill village) Mid August

On holiday at the moment... GF is here from the US :)

hence the lack of activity on here..... (she is in the "restroom" at the moment, sneaked 5 mins to catch up)

Had my Holiday for the year back in march (San Francisco), but will be going to center parcs in september for a long weekend.

Rich

Spending a week sailing to France as part of my day skipper course! Then i fly down with the misses to Southern Italy to spend 2weeks down there cant wait! Then sadly full time work being a water taxi!! Before uni in september.

[ QUOTE ]
this summer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Got four days off to go to a rave in southern Germany around August, then back to blightly for the first two weeks in October....

Havent been anywhere nice in ages cos Im a tight fisted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

just got back from domincan republic went to east part, bayibe ( think thats how you spell it) sunscape casa del mar which was good. weather bit crap but cant knock dr been 4 times now, been to other carribean islands and for what you pay cant beat DR. As for visiting Haiti im sure they advise not to go there as there is still civil unrest.

i hope if you are going to aus for a year you see far more than sidney and the gold coast.

spent 5 months there a few years back. darwin to perth drive was the highlight. plenty to see and do on the way. i'd also take 2-3months driving round nz since you are in that part of the world!!!

either way - enjoy and keep posting.

Three weeks on Monday then I'll be in Gran Canaria /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Should be good.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AUSTRALIA ! ! ! ! ! !

F O R 1 Y E A R !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint you gone yet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no still here, we fly from Manchester T1 20:00 28/08/2005 and arrive at Adelaide at 06:10 30/08/2005. Long f()ckin flight!

Gonna go from Adelaide up the East Coast towards Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane then onto Cairns. The Oz government have now offered us lot on 1 year visas extension to 2 years when we are there should we wanna stay. I rekon we will ! ! !

Will sign in to the site when over there and keep you all updated!

Lee

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Just back from La Manga, was at a villa in the Hyatt club area, I'm brown but it's peeling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif