Bored 2

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I'm sitting in a stuffy training office in the city doing a exchange 2003 implementation and management course ...yawn yawn! what you all up to? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

Counting down the minutes....... Roll on 4:00 pm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Equally bored fitting another cheap boiler for the large gas company again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

No...sick is : when you don't know what to do about the gas that comes out the "Old Boilers"..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you at interquad CJ ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep thats the one mate! Have you been?

[/ QUOTE ]

not for training, went there for my ibm AIX certification exam last friday. Not a bad place. The women on reception had HUGE knockers though, and she was wearing a low cut top. And she kept catching me staring at em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Nothing wrong there mate!! Yer just a red blooded male like any other....+ she probably was utilising her assets a little....or in her case a huge way!.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

yeah true, shame the reason she had hugh knocker was that she was "hugh" her self. didn't realise until she stood up and showed me into the exam room

Hey, get back to the bit about the knockers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Yeah actually there are a few nice blondes with big knockers here downstairs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif mmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Well i'm revising for my last exam today, property valuation (no i'm not an estate agent). starts at 2, then 2 hours long, so by 4.15 i'll be in the pub. can't wait! I'll ahve a pint for each of you, so i'll be on the floor by 7, wahey!

Good luck Johnnywb. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah aint that the truth...will try to make a concerted effort though as its lots of fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif