has any1 bought the precut window tints of fleabay

wallace78

Reaction score
was thinking of buying these wanted 2 get ur views guys!!!

I'll be honest with you, if you've not done window tinting yourself, then pay someone to do it for you. It's not majorly difficult, but it still takes practice to get it right. My Passat Estate with 7 windows cost me £250 allin with a 5yr guarantee, and it was a quality job done by pros., and they are still as they were 10 years later.

was goina try n buy them fitted by a pro 2 c if it puts the cost down lol, bit cheeky i no but if u dont ask lol

I'd seriously advise against the DIY option, I did it a few years ago, I gave it surgical attention to detail and I still ended up with bubble city.

Pro's all the way when it comes to tinting

i got a set for my girlfriends wrx and when she shut the door it pull off cheap crap pay someone to do a proper job

my mate did, i fitted it.... no problems at all to be honest.... i usually cut my own and takes a while, i did the whole focus estate in under 2hrs

Never done it but it looks easy, window tint film the pros use ain't that dear really so no need to go for the cheap stuff. I think minor bubbles might be normal until fully dryed out.