pretty women turn men stupid!

Paradox1

Reaction score
Just left work,walked into the car park in a good mood, as I don't have to go work tomorrow. Anyway on.the car park I awe the silver cooper S with a beautiful woman in the drivers seat. I'm thinking I've found the one!. Anyway she had to move her car to let me out.so there o am reversing out of the carpark that is pretty cramped..Ow I always reverse out as its a lot easier than doing a 36 point turn. So I'm backing out now, trying to make eye contat with the future love of my life, then BANG! Only reversed onto the friggin wall didn't I

IMAG0176.jpg

Reactions: Andy86
what can i say your title says it all lol now thats hillarious try to focus mroe next time :p:undwech:

Yeah very silly of me but this girl was BAD though, I hope I see her again, she owes me bodyshop money

I nearly did that at 30 mph the other day,would have fliped the van,my what the summer brings out,you can smell it in the air,(***** breeze)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that. But if it was me, i would have run upto her and confidently say "excuse me miss, due to the new Insurance laws, i need to give your number to my insurance company because you were a witness to this incident" and reassure her that its all part of the procedure ;)

but its not a nasty accident. hope you get it sorted mate :icon_thumright:

Drive next time with eyes closed, might be safer for you! And your car !!

liquids3:1544585 said:
I nearly did that at 30 mph the other day,would have fliped the van,my what the summer brings out,you can smell it in the air,(***** breeze)

Yeah I caught of wiff of her breeze! U owes me some of that!

Ooopsie daisy, unlucky bud happens to the best of us.

...reminds me of the time I wrote off my first car thanks to some massive babylons catching my eye.

You didn't see this girl man! Lucky it was in the car park and not on the road!

Well funny thing is I did the same today after work and whacked my wheel in the kerb !! Got a little dent now in it!! ****** more things to do on the car! But ko4 first lol

Reactions: deeman88
**** speed camera's,they should invest in some model's,with crash barriers

Hahahaha I hit my mate up the **** with my gsxr!! He was on his quad and we was on our way to Southend seafront when we was slightly distracted by a group of cuties!! Needles to say we both should have been payin more attention to the road and not the hot chicks!!! I'm jus lucky my front wheel hit his rear wheel otherwise I would have been outta pocket!!! god I love summer!!!! :)

Ha, this reminds me of a time I spotted a fit bird in a Mk2 MR2, I did the fast and furious thing of looking left but driving forwards... nearly went into a whole load of cars in my lane when she disappeared off in the empty lane. Sad to say, I never saw her again! :(

Can't beat solar powered women. They are very distracting though!

"***** breeze" best thing I've heard in ages.

Mmm wafting ***** breeze!

Just do what I do......

1) See a fit bird.
2) Emergency stop... regardless of whether she's on a small road, high road, dual carriageway, standing on the hard shoulder of the M25.
3) Enjoy.
4) Drive off without saying anything, cos we always do.

You end up looking like a pleb but at least your car stays in one piece, assuming no one rear ends you.

I was parking up the other day at work and this estate agent bird had parked so badly I couldn't get past, I was about to ask her to move, and noticed just how lovely she was looking, when she stopped, unlocked the car with her remote, opened the passenger door and lent right into the car to reach her phone from the drivers side. She was wearing a very short skirt, and a lovely pair of stockings. All I could see was bare bottom.

I left my car parked like an ****, got a nasty note on my windscreen, but I couldn't care a toss, after what she showed me I was not going to risk making her park somewhere else by asking her to move.

Needless to say I didn't achieve a lot at work that day.

I fancy moving house, I must pop in to my local estate agents.....

I was parking up the other day at work and this estate agent bird had parked so badly I couldn't get past, I was about to ask her to move, and noticed just how lovely she was looking, when she stopped, unlocked the car with her remote, opened the passenger door and lent right into the car to reach her phone from the drivers side. She was wearing a very short skirt, and a lovely pair of stockings. All I could see was bare bottom.

I left my car parked like an ****, got a nasty note on my windscreen, but I couldn't care a toss, after what she showed me I was not going to risk making her park somewhere else by asking her to move.

Needless to say I didn't achieve a lot at work that day.

I fancy moving house, I must pop in to my local estate agents.....

Im afraid i would have thrown one off there and then.Tip: always keep a sock in the glovebox.......

And do we have any pictures of this girl, just to back your story up :hubbahubba: Lol....

Very decent thread!

Hot women who draw attention are definitely affecting mens insurance premiums.

If I see her again I'm sure we can came to some agreement. If I get to scratch that kitty cat I won't tell insurance that she was obstructing my diving but looking so sexy

haaa haaa this made me laugh. You are so easily led. She will have seen and be smiling to herself!

Sarah and I will have you know, we look good all year round. :)

^^ Apart from first thing in the mornings before the battle paint is applied :undwech:

this thread just proper made me lol

i prefer battle gear to battle paint.You dont look at the mantlepiece when youre stoking the fire.I guess it helps though.
Was in sainsburys yesterday afternoon when a tidy bit bent over in the freezer section to rummage about.Was wearing those black leggings that when stretched reveal everything.Nearly dropped my yoghurt there and then.Wife wasnt too keen tho.Soz no pics, wife wouldnt have been too happy.Her bloke less so.

Are you crazy! Never look at another woman when your woman is there. Even when your looking, your not really looking.brave man!

i prefer battle gear to battle paint.You dont look at the mantlepiece when youre stoking the fire.I guess it helps though.
Was in sainsburys yesterday afternoon when a tidy bit bent over in the freezer section to rummage about.Was wearing those black leggings that when stretched reveal everything.Nearly dropped my yoghurt there and then.Wife wasnt too keen tho.Soz no pics, wife wouldnt have been too happy.Her bloke less so.

Euphemism or actual shopping item?

Reactions: johnnythepie
Haha was about to ask the same. And by the way them leggings rock :)