Printing off a webpage, that wont let me

Hey Paul

How about getting a screenshot of it then putting it into another app eg word that will then let you print??

I am trying to print off a webpage with a newspaper article but all I get is the header and menu bar. I would like to print off the whole page, or part of it. Any ideas anyone?

Linky:
Spokane Daily Chronicle - Google News Archive Search

Hey Paul,

If you have windows 7, my advice would be use the snipping tool it allows you to select the area and when you file save as it saves as an image. Or if you wanted simply open up word and click paste and this will display the article you selected from the newspaper! Hope this helps!

Old fashion way - Ctrl + Print Screen key, then paste the whole thing into Paint (unless you've got something better on your machine) and use the basic select area drag around to tidy up the image, then paste it into something like Word if it throws over multiple pages.

Thanks guys, I have tried most of the above to no avail. All I seem to get is the headers and menus.
I don't have windows 7.

What browser you using?

Try Google chrome, the printing on that seems really good.

Screen capture or snipping will be ok if you want to print out a massive image.
Printing the page correctly will give you text and the images, saving your ink.

Google news does not allow you to print/save articles. So you have two choices:

1) Try and find the article you want at the actual source and then print from there.

2) As mentioned above - if you can zoom in/out to display the entire article on your screen, press 'Print Screen' on your keyboard and paste it into MS Paint and then print it from there. This will 10000000000000% work.

Yay Hey, success. Thanks guys.

In the article about the forger, William Sherman Eaton is my great uncle.