Arrghhhhhhh!!!!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Have just pulled a filling out while eating a sausage butty at my desk!!!

Emergency appointment at dentist for 1pm. Must work on in agony until then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Emergency appointment at dentist for 1pm. Must work on in agony until then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it a nice sausage buttie though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

It certainly will be an expensive one, once the dentist has fleeced yer !

Hope it's not too painful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I hope the get to the 'root' of the problem mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Oh-Oh... here we go then, as Murdochs started it....

Who's your dentist - Phil McCavity ?

Are u sure the appointment's at 1, not 2.30

One guy sat in the dentists chair and the dentist said "Open Wide"..... as the guy opened wide, the dentist said..... you dirty b@stard...... you had oral s£x last night didn't you.....?

The guy replied...oooohhhh, sorry - how'd you know, have I a pube in my teeth ??? Does my breath smell ???

The dentist replied, "No son, you;ve got some sh!t on your nose"........

Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was delicious, mate! Fresh crusty white bread, crammed with three sausages instead of the regulation two (the lady in our cafe likes me), laced with lashings of brown sauce.

Mmmmmmmmmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

It was sounding mighty fineeee until you mentioned brown and not red sauce. Eugh!!!!

Must be all over by now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was delicious, mate! Fresh crusty white bread, crammed with three sausages instead of the regulation two (the lady in our cafe likes me), laced with lashings of brown sauce.

Mmmmmmmmmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

It was sounding mighty fineeee until you mentioned brown and not red sauce. Eugh!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel a vote coming. Brown sauce or ketchup, people?

[ QUOTE ]
Must be all over by now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! All sorted for now. The filling fell out because the tooth had cracked. The loose piece has been prised out & the whole lot refilled. It'll need a crown later, though, but that can wait until after my holiday.

Thank you for all your messages of sympathy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! All sorted for now. The filling fell out because the tooth had cracked. The loose piece has been prised out & the whole lot refilled. It'll need a crown later, though, but that can wait until after my holiday.

Thank you for all your messages of sympathy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cracked, that must have been crusty bread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I Like the Brown !!!! Whoops, 7 or 14...... let me be clearer then - Brown Sauce for me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I Like the Brown !!!! Whoops, 7 or 14...... let me be clearer then - Brown Sauce for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh, er /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif Red...sauce for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ooooohhh let the games begin..... It's 2-2

TDI and Japper = Red
Me and JDP = Brown

"UP THE BROWN" I say ......

[ QUOTE ]
Ooooohhh let the games begin..... It's 2-2

TDI and Japper = Red
Me and JDP = Brown

"UP THE BROWN" I say ......

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, each to their own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hop must be bored. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

red sauce ladys
brown sauce men.

its the law of the jungle baby..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You calling me a puuuffff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hop must be bored. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes matey I was, at work anyway..... never bored on here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Japper you a brown guy then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, been sussed......but don't tell the wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah, the lady in his cafe likes his sausage with brown sauce. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif