Do you believe in ghosts?

L33h

Reaction score

Now i dont believe in ghosts...atall. But I'm a windscreen fitter and a workmate took this picture today.

The car is a hearse that need a new windscreen. We didnt know what trim was on the original glass so he got sent out to take a picture of what its like. This is the picture.

I've put a ring around what appears to be a skull...... seriously, WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Deffo a believer. And that's one weird pic,

Haha fkn ads!! You spend a night in

What's white and flys through the air?????

The cumming of the lord...

Sorry :(

Funny that this thread has come up though. I was walking past a car the other day and took a photo of it because it had a novelty Halloween rear view mirror. When I looked at the photo after I notice something strange also.

The photo is below and I've put arrows on it just in case you miss the spooky image. Look carefully....

gh2nz.jpg

You took a picture because it had a novelty mask in the window. Then you find it strange that theres a novelty mask in the photo? Ok.....I dont really believe in ghosts i just thought id share it with you lot. No need to be a tosser

You took a picture because it had a novelty mask in the window. Then you find it strange that theres a novelty mask in the photo? Ok.....I dont really believe in ghosts i just thought id share it with you lot. No need to be a tosser

I agree, spamming for spamming's sake.

if thats your mates reflection
he really needs to eat more

Kiss my **** and then go find a sense of humour. :friends:

Reactions: supanova
okay...... back to the original post..... Yup im a believer to a point. Where I used to work was a building built in 1863 with a very dodgy past. Loads of folk there had sightings over the years when up in the attics. Was really eerie and cold in there and you knew you were being watched.

The only thing I experienced was when my eldest was first born and I was doing nappy changes she used to always look over my shoulder (the same shoulder) as if there was someone there. She would smile and giggle and never take her eyes away! I was convinced it was my mum who had passed away a few years earlier, who knows could just be wishful thinking but my youngest did it too! My mum always said she would come back to look if she could when I had children if she died before I had them, so who knows.

okay...... back to the original post..... Yup im a believer to a point. Where I used to work was a building built in 1863 with a very dodgy past. Loads of folk there had sightings over the years when up in the attics. Was really eerie and cold in there and you knew you were being watched.

The only thing I experienced was when my eldest was first born and I was doing nappy changes she used to always look over my shoulder (the same shoulder) as if there was someone there. She would smile and giggle and never take her eyes away! I was convinced it was my mum who had passed away a few years earlier, who knows could just be wishful thinking but my youngest did it too! My mum always said she would come back to look if she could when I had children if she died before I had them, so who knows.

freaky Sarah!!
Iv seen and heard some weird unexplainable shiz when based down in london, A company block (where we slept) used to be the morg back in the day when it was an old hospital.

Me and my team where on the ground floor, the rest of A coy who we was attached to where on the first and second. these floors where locked with gates as the lads where away. We where doing guard duties for the whole camp as everyone else was on a long weekend, I need to stress we where the only ones on camp!!

we'd heard stories from the A coy lads before but always thought they where taking the **** a bit, Anyway's it got to around 11pm on Friday night and we started hearing a scraping noise from the floor above, then they got louder and more intense, loud banging and smashing sounds. We then started to hear screaming, but sounded like different people. our first thought was one of the lads had put a timer on his stereo just to **** us up. We tried the gates to the upper floors...Locked, no lights on, nobody home, WTF!!! this went on all weekend. On the second night we were awaken by one of the lads banging on his division wall in a sort of panic! A few of us went into his bed space to find him on his bed eyes wide open but unable to speak, pretty much soon as we entered his room you could see the mattress raise like someone had got of it leaving him still led there, to this day he swears down that he was led there, eyes shut with headphone in then all of a sudden someone pinned him down with his throat and knelt on his arms.

when the lads returned on Tuesday we where waiting so we could be the first up the stairs to check this **** out. on each floor there was around 20 single bed spaces all with their own comfy chairs. every chair had been piled up like a bonfire in both communal area, all mirrors on both floors where cracked straight through the middle in the same place...

apparently it had happened on loads of occasions while A coy had been there, and a lot of other things too.

Hard to believe, and I couldn't get my head around it at the time but totally genuine.

Well spooky stuff happening there Damo!

As a Muslim, we don't believe in ghosts as such but we believe in Jinn's. What damo is describing sounds pretty much exactly like the **** Jinn's do to scare the crap out of us. Really interesting subject if you ask me.

(Gone all goosey whilst typying)

...Have always been open minded about this subject as it manages to fascinate and terrify me at the same time. Most people laugh at the idea of being a believer but trust me they're out there, amongst all of us.

...don't ever bad mouth the deceased as in my experience they'll let you know they are watching you!

If ghosts etc really existed don't you think that after all these years and all the claims of interactions etc we'd have at least one piece of hard evidence that proves it beyond doubt to believers and non believers?
But we don't.

I agree dave and I see things the same way that's why I doubted it so much at the time. And still do to a point.
But answer me this? Have you ever seen a a 240v plug socket switch turn on and off on its own?? Whether I was awake or asleep I'm not 100% but if I was awake then I have and it scared the **** out of me!:undwech:

Fred no mate sorry that was ment to be houndslow lol Don't even know why I put Harlow... Spooky :lmfao:

Karl fk knows mate. I'd like to see proof tho

A few years ago i was working as a carpenter in Brentwood, refurbishing the old mental ward hospital. The architecture of the building is mainly Gothic with weird gnome faces on each window. Believe me every day i could see shadows passing behind my back especially when working alone in the flats and the only time i felt ok was in the old church's chapel -now a fancy 2 bed flat bought by a page 3 celebrity!
Speaking with a painter & decorator in his 50's, he told us that he helped refurbishing the old ward some 20 years ago, when they got into the basement the cold showers, examination rooms and locking/padded cells were still there complete with testing/operating equipment ! He swore they always seen ghost's every day down there ! They even took pictures on the operating tables with the electrodes fitted on their heads but could not turn the power on as the fuses were missing !!!!
Now i am a christian and i believe in what i do with my hands (God is up there and i am down here !) but i have experienced first hand encounters when young- been locked up in a cemetery overnight - so there's not much out there that can scare me !
Ghosts do exist and they are mostly unhappy spirits trapped in between and most time harmless, is the poltergeist you need to be afraid off, they are the bad spirits ! Some folk have ability to "tune" on their frequency and toddlers (especially non baptized) can also see and hear them hence they looking at ceilings and smiling/giggling on their own !

Damo that's he'll of a good ghost story, iv never seen anything weird but wouldn't 100% rule it out, there's no hard evidence they don't exist but most people know somebody who thinks they have seen one.... Most will be over active imaginations as your brain can do some funky stuff, but can't explain damo's story unless it was one massive prank....

The first picture doesn't look like a ghost, just some well positioned dust

Intersting!!

I well want to go to some haunted building and get a lock in. Was going to do it with some mates last year for a laugh. But we couldn't get booked in due to high demand. Until I actually see something with my own eyes I'll be 50/50 on this. But deffo think there is something out there. My mrs has a few stories related to an old oil painting from when she was young, her Mum and Nana witnessed these things too and say the same. bit far fetched for me but they will swear down what they saw was real.

A couple of my mates have stopped over at mine and they think that they've saw ghosts in my house on the landing... Ive lived here years and acnt saw a thing tbh.

The only thing i can remember happening is my brothers stereo used to turn itself on and on full blast through the night, even when the plug was turned off? Hes moved out now, took the stereo and its never happened since haha

i belive in ghosts many years ago i took my dog sheaba in my allegro dont laugh where i allways took her anyways went to park the car and the dog was going mental in the back seat as i was reversing the car actually frofinig at the mouth barking like crazy backing her self into the seat as i looked to see what she was barking at i seen my farther pointing at me. some months before he had died a couple of day after i got caught driving with no lisence i was scared ---tless

Wooow that is pretty scary

After my granny died, freaky things would happen, like.me and my cousin would be arguing, ne t thing I know the whole cd rack fell on the floor.like someone pushed, t. Would switch of and on, so would lights. When I would be thinking about her, I would hear noises downstairs, this is like a 2am wen nobody else is I'm the house!