Job Interview tomorrow. :) ahhh

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
Okay, so last week I got invited to come and take a test for a possible job opening. I had to do a typing test to which I think I done pretty well in. A few days ago I received an email again inviting me up for a selective interview and a reading exercise. My interview is at 11:20 tomorrow which I'm pretty freaking nervous about.

But............. what the hell is a ''selective interview''? obviously it's pretty different to a normal interview? anyway............. wish me luck. :)

Good luck and I cant help with questions either. Just relax and be yourself.

Reactions: supanova
nice 1 hope all goes well

Good luck. Just relax and you will be fine. :)

Good luck mate, hope all goes well and let us know how you get on.

Well. The whole process lasted about 40 minutes. Got asked quite random questions and was sat down to a 10min reading exercise. They seemed very happy with my appearance and at all times I was very polite and well spoken. I arrived in a pin stripe trousers, a nice shirt and tie and my competitions ( 3 other guys ) wore jumper, jeans, trainers etc. so im hoping my effort to dress like im heading to a school formal will give me a bump start. :)

I'm to find out within the next week if I should start my training. fingers crossed!! :)

and cheers for the support!! :)

the smart dress would have helped you no end dude, especially if the rest of them dressed casual, shows youre prepared to put in the extra effort ;)

Deffo did the right thing dressing up instead of down for a job interview. Sounds like you got this sucker nailed to me :thumbsup:

By the way what's the job?

cheers guys and gals! just waiting on word back now. hopefully within the next week. really excited and hoping I have done enought to get in!! :)

Fingers crossed for you. Let us know. :)