Leon Cupra R stolen

I

imported_hookie

Could anyone let me know if they see a Black Leon Cupra R reg BN52 CTO as it was stolen last night.
Thieves broke into the house and stole the keys, Police said they expect to see it used in a cash/transit robbery in the next few days like most other Cupra's that get stolen!

Gutted as I loved my little Leon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thats aweful news Hookie, nothing i can really say.

Where you in when they broke in, did they do much damage.

I was at my girlfriends just outside Solihull, they forced a window, I pretty fuming to say the least!!!!

Ah jeez sorry to hear this mate. It happened a work mate of mine last year, they used a stick with a hook on the end and got in through the letterbox to the keys on his hall table.

They stole his Golf GTI and his van with all his tools in the back. He had a nightmanre trying to get the insurance companies to cough up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

They said he was not responsible enough to enable a full pay out. WTF does that mean?? They didn't break the front door or anything

I bet you are p!ssed. Complete lowlifes.

I always kept my spare key hidden, usually in the loft, and my keys were always on me, or in my bedroom at night. But these guys will goto any lengths today.

sorry to here that dude some real theiving scum out there, glad your ok

[ QUOTE ]
I was at my girlfriends just outside Solihull, they forced a window, I pretty fuming to say the least!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HolY Sh!t John, I'm parking the S back in the garage right now! F\/CKERS!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Ditto to all above hookie...... Sorry to hear it matey
****** Bar stewards....... Glad you (et all) are ok though...

Will keep my eyes open (but not sure whereabouts (county) in UK you are based) ?

Sorry to here that john, hope they crash and burn. Did your alarm go off in your house?
i have a tracker fitted to my car but its not activated think i might get it done now. Hope the insurance cough up well for your motor. Best of luck mate

I've put your number plate on my van dash, seen 2 black cupra R's today already???

Sorry to hear that Hookie. My Golf was nicked last year, after they got my keys off the hallway table using a fishing rod through my letterbox. I spent the next 6 months clicking my spare remote at every other black golf I saw...

Just a note of warning - my neighbours had their Mini Cooper S taken the same night. Again, the thieves took their keys, but this time the keys were on their bedside table. Can you imagine how much that f*cks with your head - especially as my neighbours are in their 60's.

Just rest assured that one day these scum b@stards will get nabbed in the act by an axe wielding maniac. Hopefully that maniac will be me.

Police said it was best I'd left the keys downstairs, there have been occasions where when they can't find the keys downstairs they come up and threaten the owners in bed, even CS gas them!
Insurance company has a car for me Monday, haven't said what it is apart from it's a 1 Litre! OMG!!! Have to drive to Stanstead Tuesday to fly to Friedrichshafen...

Yeah I'm gonna seriously look at security at my gf's house now for her, you'd never have thought you'd get it as she lives in such a nice area, have to decide what car to get next now, guess I'll have a change now, have too much choice!

yeah I was thinking of having something using cameras hooked up to the house server, have half a terrabyte of server on it so plenty of room to store video capture!

Just need to decide what to get next, old shape RS4, new Golf GTI, Lotus Exige, too many choices!!!

i would like the power of the rs4 in a golf size car with the handling of the exige /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

what set up do you have on your server? raid'd and what os? i need to build something for work which will record with fault tolerance for a month and half a terrabyte sounds good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif