Happy Steak and BJ day!

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Steak and BJ Day

I've already told the missus to start the jaw exercises.

Facial-Exercises1.jpg

Yes Ads, update on the gym required for Sarah and I. :) x

Deffo update needed. Anyway you've missed 14th Feb, so this is a bit late. Surely you know if you got your wish........ or is this for next year lol

Deffo update needed. Anyway you've missed 14th Feb, so this is a bit late. Surely you know if you got your wish........ or is this for next year lol

Read the link again, Steak and BJ day is today... 14th of March! Don't try to get out of the "celebrations"!! :laugh:

lol, I stand corrected, must be the excitement of it being today!!! lol, you have all day to hope, its 11pm here so only an hour left.

lol, I stand corrected, must be the excitement of it being today!!! lol, you have all day to hope, its 11pm here so only an hour left.

You'd better get a move on then. Apparently the punishment for not adhering to the rules is one per day until 14th March of the following year. That's why I'm hiding from my other half until 5 past midnight. :eyebrows:

You will be working overtime today then, lol. :)

Looks like my steak was well done and the BJ rare.

My wife got that the wrong way round :3sadwalk:

Reactions: Oranoco
My girlfriend actually reminds me of this event every year. We had sirloin steak and then I had a nice treat after ;)