Micoach football boots

BBlackburn

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has these yet or knows someone who does tempted to get some as would be good to see how your improving or where your going wrong with things. Also could do with treating myself to some new boots.

Well just bumping this thread incase anyone does play regular football on here and was considering the new Adidas football boots with micoach I played my first match with the boots updated my stats and I'm impressed with what they tell you, your speed at your fastest (17.1mph for me) how many sprints your high intensity peaks shown on a graph. It then asks if you want it to alter your stats basically so you keep challenging yourself. All in all very good piece of kit.

can someone control your feet as if they were playing Fifa 12 :)

sound good unfortunatly snapped cruiciates stopped my football playing days :(

can someone control your feet as if they were playing Fifa 12 :)

sound good unfortunatly snapped cruiciates stopped my football playing days :(

Lol would be funny if say someone stole your remote.
Sorry to hear that I haven't long been back from a cracked ankle. So hard to get back to match fitness, least I can see where im improving with these boots.

These are some bit of kit,I have a pair of Kaisers as spend most of the weekends on the line watching my sons play.

Honest, I reckon it will be a waste of money in the long run, all it will do is track your movements around the pitch, unless you are a serious player there ain't a lot of point in that.

It is a nice to have, not a need to have, if you want a bit of fun then you should buy them. But you are better off paying for a pair of boots that fit you well.

Anyways, look at me, I stopped playing now as I am older than Ryan Giggs, if I had a few quid to burn I would have bought some for the crack.

Honest, I reckon it will be a waste of money in the long run, all it will do is track your movements around the pitch, unless you are a serious player there ain't a lot of point in that.

It is a nice to have, not a need to have, if you want a bit of fun then you should buy them. But you are better off paying for a pair of boots that fit you well.

Anyways, look at me, I stopped playing now as I am older than Ryan Giggs, if I had a few quid to burn I would have bought some for the crack.

I know what you mean, that's why I asked if anyone had used them before to see whether the data feedback you receive was worth it. Bought them anyway as I plan to get back to semi pro standard as I was before my injury and I'm glad I have great bit of kit, i recommend to anyone who plays serious football or just regular football and wants to see if they are improving or getting fitter.