Anyone use GiffGaff mobile network?

Graham89

Derv Perv
Reaction score
As above really. I currently have an iPhone 4 and its nearing the end of the contract (2-3 months) Now do I renew my contract for the new iPhone 4S or leave my current contract with Orange and get a Sim only package from GiffGaff

GiffGaff do something like £10 top up gives you 300 minutes any network calls, Unlimited calls and texts and unlimited date/internet to be used within 3 months to which then you have to top up again I presume.

Does anyone on here use this network? Seriously considering it.

i looked into it a while ago, and its a tenner a month, not three.They use o2 which is why i stayed on orange.All depends on what provider covers you...woth a punt at a tenner to try it out though

Think I might give it a go. I want an iPhone 5 but nobody knows when it'll be out. I don't want to upgrade to a 4s in 2 months time only to find the 5 comes out in September time. So for the few months between my contract end date and the release of the 5 I might try the giffgaff. I've already got my iPhone 4 so it's just a case of getting it unblocked from Orange.

not a massive differance between the 4 and 4s.....certainly doesnt justify the price differance that i discovered to my cost.Wifes is on orange, daughters is on 3.Must admit its a breeze topping up the 3...easy website.Orange are a real pain.

I use it lads if you want any free sims, mail me your address and i'll post some out to you.

I am on the £10 per month goody bag, 250 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet data and free texts and calls to other giffgaff users.

Runs perfect in my iphone 4 as giffgaff runs on the o2 network.