KONY! make him famous!

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im sure you've already seen this but if you haven't take 30 mins out your day to watch it... Its gone global and is spreading the world like a plague..

Seriously, its deep....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF
This has been all over my twitter all day and only just got round to watching it! Very well put together film looking forward to that morning in London to see how many posters are about

Also 'The Naked and The Famous- Punching in a dream' sounds awesome in it!

I always think how much I hate/dislike this place and wish for better but what Joseph Kony has done makes me want to help in whatever way I can and I will try my best to help in April 20th to try and make him Famous for all his crimes

MrWhItEwOlF - Essex

I'm ashamed to admit I had never heard of him before today.

As much as I hate the word "viral" - that seems to have happened to this campaign today which can only be a good thing.

I'm ashamed to admit I had never heard of him before today.

Couldnt agree more.. And the fact that he was/is #1 in one the ICC's list.

Certainly getting everyone on board in a movement that demands this man to be brought to justice is the way to go about it and the era of Facebook is the best way to make this viral.. Which it has done.

I did.Problems like that are rife in africa.Trouble is, you take one crackpot out and another jumps in his place.Very sad.

I was just coming on here after watching it to start a new thread!!

MODS MAKE THIS A STICKY!!!!

Brilliant; a spectacular film and filled my lunch break nicely.

It's good to see that foreign policy no longer has to dictate whether atrocity or injustice is dealt with or ignored. Usually unless there is oil or other scarse / valuable resources to pilfer and control Govts don't want to know.

Be intrigued to see how this pans out.

There is only one thing I hate more than people who don't know the difference between "famous" and "infamous"...People who post this sort of thing about a cause they never knew about until it came up on Facebook.

This is my thoughts on the situation -

419979_10151352403055478_655030477_22619722_1934715519_n.jpg

this is the 21st century, im sure as hell not shocked or ashamed to hear and share news as big as this on social networking sites. its defintatly working to spread the word. 50 years ago people like this would have stayed under the radar, committing the crimes they seem to think are acceptable, and getting away with it.

if this is real and not a hoax or a scam then i support it and admire the determination of this guy, to make a difference

if its fake and its fools the world then the world shouldnt feel bad for being human, and doing as much or as little as they can to help!

Havent watched it yet, can anyone summarise the vid please and what its about?

I wil get around to watching it, but just want to know what its about.

Thanks
Nilz