Are you a VAG family?

RacingTeatray

Freezing in Moscow
Reaction score
Is anyone else a member of a VAG salesman's dream family??

Between my immediate family (my, my mother, my father and 2 sisters) we have an S3, an Allroad 2.7T, an A3 Sportback TDi, a Golf TDi and a Polo.

I reckon that's pretty good brand loyalty! There are also two Fiats (a Panda 4x4 and my 500) kicking about but we'll ignore those!

yeah both me an my missis have had or currently have Vag cars.

Me; had 3 Audi's (2 a3's then an A4) currently on octavia but soon to audi again (A4)
Missis; Polo, then Golf, she's now on second Golf

yep me too- dad got his mk1 vw jetta in 1981 the year i was born and its been vag all the way.

mum-mk4 golf
dad-ve bora
sis- a3 3.2 quattro
me - s3 quattro

To some degree I suppose...

My Dad has had Golfs for a while...he's on his 3rd GTI in a row...

Mums on her second Polo...

Sister now has a Beetle...used to have a Polo...

My girlfriend has just bought an Audi A2...

I still have a Golf GTI and my Porsche...I guess I'm the one least likely to stick to VAG...I dot about, VW, Honda, Audi, Porsche....

Yep, I have a S3, misses has a polo 16v and we also have a old polo runabout!

Yep... I've got the A3, JayB has an A4, my parents have an A4 and had 80's before that.

Rich

Ya we are the same,
I've my A3, had a Polo GTI, my 2 sisters have polo's and their husbands have an A4 cabrio and an A4 1.8T.
My brother has a Toyota Cynos or some sort of an import like that. Don't know how he strayed. He does live 300 miles away so that's probably why.

My Dad's got a 2000 A4 1.9TDi, I've got my A3 on the way (hopefully), ex wife can't drive (not doesn't, can't.) GF unfortunately has a Ford Expoder (Soon to be a Pontiac) and sis has an X5, bro-in law has a Viper and an SL55.

So, a right mix, but me and my dad are Audi boys through and through!!

I have a A4 TS (previous cars were Audi 100cd (mint it was) and a 80 16v Quattro).... Wife has a Mondeo (had it 7 years and it was a right bargain), Sis had a Fiat Barchetta Limited edition (import / left hooker), but sold this and now lives in Australia and dont have a 'scooby doo' what she drives at moment.... Mum has a ford fiesta, but had a golf - was the best car she had however due to circumstances, sold the golf and acquired her dad's car (fiesta)
My dad doesn't drive

All in all - a good mix.....

DAD - Gold Beetle, Scirocco, passat, audi 80, audi 100, citroen BX (everyone has an off day), another audi 80, Merc A class and now in a golf tdi.

Mum - 4 polos so far (including an awful pink coloured one - well done dad)

Me -seat ibiza TDI and now the A3.

The other half has got a clio which she's selling and has her eyes on my car keys

not ****** likely

Mike

Glad we're not the only ones then! Though it's under threat as my father has taken a major shine to the new supercharged Range Rover Sport (he always used to have Rangies before switching to Allroads - current one is his second).

My other half has the world's fastest purple blur. Technically it's a bog standard Clio 1.4 but somehow she manages to make it shift like it has an afterburner in the exhaust pipe.

Does being a founder member of Club GTI (membership No. 2), owning (not all at once) nine Golf GTIs, two SEAT Ibiza GTIs and currently running two Audi A4 TDIs qualify?

i've had 2 polos and 2 a4 out of 6 cars. not bad methinks.
although my supposedly memory red polo when i bought it was super shined until that faded into a metallic pink ...... aghhhh i had a pinkish car!! i know why they were called memory red now as it turns to pink!

[ QUOTE ]
Does being a founder member of Club GTI (membership No. 2), owning (not all at once) nine Golf GTIs, two SEAT Ibiza GTIs and currently running two Audi A4 TDIs qualify?

[/ QUOTE ]

****** amateur ....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
no ... lol!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh b*ll*cks then - next car's a Rover! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i started with a mk2 16v, then mk3 8v, bad idea! then the first a4, 1.8 20v. then the current a4 which ive had the longest. still enjoying it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Me: Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDi
Herself: VW Golf IV 1.9 TDi

She had an old Polo before that was written off by a, wait for it, Audi A4. It actually left the ring marks in the back where he rammed me (ooh-er missus!) Busy on his phone.

Me. Audi A3 T Sport, Golf R32
Mrs. Golf GT TDI, Polo SE
Mum. Golf GT TDI, Golf GL TDI x2
Dad. Audi A3 T Sport, Golf GTI Anniversary
Brother in law. Golf GTI Anniversary
Borther. Golf GL TDI