Think I need a new tyre!

Tube it :o.k:

For the many who miss my sense of humour this is a joke.

I was just thinking about a bit of silicone, should be fine as long as I keep the air pressure low!

The rim is fine. Although I'm going to clean it up and Double check.

Then the sun came out.... Don't ya just hate them days ;)

Is that not a bit big for a safe repair ?? I could well be wrong but I'm always a bit scetchy about running tyres after a they had anything more than a simple puncture repair.

"I think I need a new tyre" - I think so too. To be honest with you, that tyre should go straight in the bin. Filling it up with tubes or silicon could lead to a severe accident.

I was joking! Its in the bin already. There ain't a chance id fix it! Question is though, do I get two more bridgestones or shop about and get some 2nd hand 18" and then drop it?

"I think I need a new tyre" - I think so too. To be honest with you, that tyre should go straight in the bin. Filling it up with tubes or silicon could lead to a severe accident.

It seems that even when I mention "This is a joke" in my posts some people still miss it! :keule:

trouble with second hand tyres is that the previous owner might have done similar to what you did, but it aint visible.....yet.No doubt about it get two new ones.