What do you guys think?

James5295

Loving my 97" A4
Reaction score
Well after talking with my friend, we had an idea. Since I don't live in the UK sadly, i do not get to experience that fun you guys do with car related things. So we wanna start a Euro-club near me. I do not know of any but i see many BMW's and Audi's driving around. So why not get them all together and start a club. Have our own car shows and other events. Who knows maybe it'll become something or maybe not. We shall see. What do you guys think?

I kinda like it here, cause you guys sound like you know more about audis then we do in the US

I kinda like it here, cause you guys sound like you know more about audis then we do in the US
We sound like we know lol
Fair shout James,our country is a lot smaller but I would like to think you could start a meet/club easy

I reckon you might be on to something there dude, if there is a hole in your area why not try fill it. At worst your going to get a bunch of strangers ignoring you lol so what you got to loose.

Yea, i ahve a few people who i think would already be intrested, who knows it could be somehtign amazing :D

Give it a go, if it dont work out at least you tried. You may be surprised though, the thought of organising an event may have stopped others doing something in the past, so try and see how it goes from there.

Well i sorta started it with a few of my friends, there is 4 of us currently so its a start :)

nice thought...go ahead and i wish you all the success..

Nice one dude, so how you getting people's attention ??