Prince Naseem crashes his Merc-Mclaren SLR!!

Reaction score
Just saw on the news that Prince Naseem has crashed his SLR into a golf and mondeo.

1293929.jpg

Car looks a right mess!! What a waste. The pic is not that great but i am sure you get the idea.

Here is the story
News

He should of stuck to boxing not driving high performance cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
Knockout blow to the bank balance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

heard on radio he was arrested for trying to getaway afterwards...

yeh say he got arrested for leaving the scene in the bbc article!!

but...how was he expecting to get away with it....

a) how many slr's are there around?
b) wouldnt nas1 plate give him away!

i guess he must have been doing something silly and it all went wrong and he panicked...........still no excuse in my eyes.

[ QUOTE ]
yeh say he got arrested for leaving the scene in the bbc article!!

but...how was he expecting to get away with it....

a) how many slr's are there around?
b) wouldnt nas1 plate give him away!

i guess he must have been doing something silly and it all went wrong and he panicked...........still no excuse in my eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

He may be a good boxer, but he's not the smartest cookie in the tin is he. Oh and serves him right for being a smart ar*e. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think hes already been banned from driving before and for some one who lives in Sheffield and have seen him drive, I'm not surprised he's crashed.

More Info- the guys a idiot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
It was a crazy overtaking maneouvre on a country lane- he tried to whip past a long line of traffic. But it allegedly clipped one of the cars and ploughed head first into the oncoming Gold Golf.

The drive of the golf has suspected broken leg and fractures to both arms.

happened 2.30pm and there was unbroken white "no overtaking" line on the road.

Naz was arrested at his 3 million quid home

Also in 1997 he wrote off a £100k ferrari after a fox ran out in front of him.

"The drive of the golf has suspected broken leg and fractures to both arms."...............Think this is the Official story being published however living as close to Sheffield as I do, a work colleague has told me that her friends, husbands, brother was the driver of the golf and is currently undergoing (or recently had) a 7 hour brain op !!!!!!

If this is true, here's hoping the best for him (and I am sure you all think the same).
If not, then I'm sorry for portraying such a bad picture - It's just what I've heard thats all. I'm not a person who likes to spread goss - especially of this nature.

[ QUOTE ]
Also in 1997 he wrote off a £100k ferrari after a fox ran out in front of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

That happened to me once... dated her for a while after though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

There was also a story in the paper many a moon ago about Nas's Cousin or uncle reversing a mondeo over his Lamborghini Diablo that was parked up in the garage!