Volks AutosEM Tuning
    2nd Gear

Status

Stag weekend In Belfast On Fri

Right then, my turn has come. After attending many other stag weekends and laughing at the Stag walking home shrink wrapped to the best man, naked and hancuffed, its now my turn [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img].

There 23 of us flying to Belfast this Friday, Anybody know of any good places to go or had any experiances of nights out here?

We R all staying in a Hotel in the middle of Belfast called Bennidicts.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

Re: Stag weekend In Belfast On Fri

Were ever you go im sure you will have a blast Belfast is supposed to be rocking a night time in the pubs and clubs! Enjoy!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Uber Post Whore

Status

Sounds great Taffy, hopefully some of your mates will be taking digi cams, it will be well worth a laugh... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]

2nd Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds great Taffy, hopefully some of your mates will be taking digi cams, it will be well worth a laugh... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No cameras will be allowed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif[/img], but with most people having them on thier phones I think im fighting a loosing battle. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]

Never mind i supposed the pics can be photoshoped to my advantage

imported_ashs3

My advice mate,

Have a great time and don't end up tied to a lampost on the falls road!

I survived 3 nights of dressing up and antics.....

1st night = Avid Merion with big pictures of Westlife and Will Young all over me.

2nd night = Chav outfit, to comprise of skin tight jeans, size 13 white Reboks, Full Burberry check T-shirt and loads of fake gold. No one else got the joke and that was even worse as I just looked like a twat!

3rd night = A "bling clown", mixture of a clown suit and the fake gold from the night before, clown trousers were full of drink / flyers / vodka jelly and all sorts of [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img] by the end of the night.

Great weekend in Magaluf though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]