Baby arrival 2 or is it 3 now?

ANDYTQ

Reaction score
Caerdydd, Cardiff, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
My wife gave birth to a baby girl 290405 at 22.55 weighed 7 1/2 lb ,me also no sleep for 48 hours.Mother and baby doing well ,i can't believe she's ours to take home ,amazing experience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

Congratulations Andy, glad you are all doing well.

I think this is the 3rd new born this month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

congrats m8,
enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Well done mate!! Wish 'em all well!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Another girl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif Brilliant mate congratulations thats fantastic news pal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif Just get ready now for the constant feeding, changing and variable sleep patterns /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, for the next 18 years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you are right into the whole family thing dude...

You next then? Maybe we could hold an e-sweepstake as to who's next with having one? It must be something about Audis..... Oh god, I hope not!!!

Calling the fleet manager now, I think I'll hang on to the beemer for another 3 years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Woohoo! More good news!

Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You must be on tenter hooks now Scotty.

Eight weeks to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

It's really sinking in now. My wife is petite but has a huge bump. So many people have said things to her as it looks like she's about to drop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Congrats Andy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

congrats m8...... id try and give you some more enthusiasm coz i know just how big the grin on your face really is right now, but im two weeks in to parenthood and the strain has set in....................................... ive just had my lad screaming down my ear for 1 1/2 hours, not sure why ???? think maybe just trapped wind or worse.....collic..
but, these things are made to mesure a man, and youd need a long old tape mesure for myzeneye.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif
good luck m8, may the force be with you.

Nice one Andy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

A big congratulations to all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

No more mods for a while now then?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif