Anyone had any dealings with this eBay seller??

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
Hi all just a quick one, last Wednesday (01/02/2012) I brought a power steering pump from a member called sunriserpht and still haven't received item yet, I know there's been a little snow about but the part was from surrey and I live in south east so not a million miles away, I'm not saying they are a bad member by any means at all but just seeing if anyone has dealt with them before? I have contacted them but when I contacted about the part in the first place to see if it's compatible with my car he didn't get back to me so.... Any like I say if anyones had any bad dealings let me know please and I'll keep you informed if the part eventually turns up or not.

Seller has really good history on eBay, have you sent a email chasing it up?

Hi mate yeah that's one thing I allways check is feedback, I emailed a couple of times and funnily enough they just replied a min ago saying they should have a tracking number at their office so they are going to email it to me in the morning.

I know mate I just really need that part as my cars of the road till it turns up, oh well never mind sure it will turn up soon. Like I say I'm not at all saying he's a bad seller like you say things can happen wich can delay the delivery on items

Ok so just an update, the part never did turn up, seller says it got lost in the post, yet got sent by courier?? Any way after many emails managed to get a refund so not all bad, now to find another pump.

thats crap but you got a full refund