I need some wheel spacers?

Hi guys, I'm after some wheel spacers for my A4, in either 8/10mm. Has anyone used anything like the below? Or, can you recommend somewhere else to buy a pair?

VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 5x100/112 10mm HUBCENTRIC SPACERS | eBay

Thank you!

I personally wouldn't cheap out on spacers. I've got H&R 8mm on the front and 15mm on the rear. I bought them from motorsportworld.co.uk but they get shipped straight from Germany so where every you can find the best price I believe they match it. note that on their website they list the total width so 10mm spacers are listed as 20mm as that's how much it widens the track by

I agree. I've also got H&R 8mm, about £150 for four. DPM Performance were best when I looked.

I personally wouldn't cheap out on spacers. I've got H&R 8mm on the front and 15mm on the rear. I bought them from motorsportworld.co.uk but they get shipped straight from Germany so where every you can find the best price I believe they match it. note that on their website they list the total width so 10mm spacers are listed as 20mm as that's how much it widens the track by

Great, thanks for the info. Have you any more pictures of your S4 with the spacers fitted? I was going to just fit 8mm spacers to the rear and leave the front standard. My alloys have an offset of 45 like your Avus ones.

Great, thanks for the info. Have you any more pictures of your S4 with the spacers fitted? I was going to just fit 8mm spacers to the rear and leave the front standard. My alloys have an offset of 45 like your Avus ones.

Here is the 8mm on the front
f8ec0ef.jpg

and the 15mm on the rear
05b9660.jpg

Depends what look you want from it. I wanted to have the face of the wheel almost flush with the wheel arch. The 15mm on the rear does that nicely but the front could have done with 10mm instead of the 8mm.

Funnily enough I saw your car the other day :ninja: my girlfriends grand parents live on your road. next time I am over that way you could try the 8mm spacers if you want

Give me a shout if you need some spacers, we have the H&R which are top quality or the FK if you wanted something a bit cheaper.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hi, could you give me a price for a set of 15mm spacers front and back. 5x112, FK will do for me. Cheers