Will you watch Geordie Shore season 2 next episode????

H

humbahuttez

I will definitely watch Geordie Shore season 2 next episode. It will be the great episode ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and btw
poster7326933.jpg

I'd rather have my nut sack used as a pin cushion that watch that bull****; I think Geordies are some of the nicest / funniest folk I've met in the UK, but I wouldn't watch that shyte if you promised to pay me free money.

Reactions: johnnythepie
I'd rather have my nut sack used as a pin cushion that watch that bull****; I think Geordies are some of the nicest / funniest folk I've met in the UK, but I wouldn't watch that shyte if you promised to pay me free money.
LOL.Only seen a trailer of it (guess most of them live in trailers).I quite like my marly bag used as a punchbag...does that count? And no i wont be watching it.Its in the same league as that towie, big brother shyte.combine these with sadbook and jeez theres a gene pool that needs eradicating!!!

I'm happy that I have no idea what this show is about, whos in it, when its on or where.

Its pollution for the brain, and should be avoided at all costs. Once seen the scars don't ever heal!

i tried watching the very first episode, it was utter rubbsh, I lasted a mere 20 mins. Thats time I can never get back. Would rather have a visit to the dentist.

Geordie shore makes us geordies look like complete utter idiots. its a total disgrace.

Everytime the advert comes on i cringe! Most of the stupid words they say 99% of the people here dont.

Tashing on? wtf?

What makes me laugh everytime I see the advert is one of the 'ladies' telling us "I'm classy" :lmfao:

At least they have a sense of humour! :sm4:

I love Geordies, but to watch that sheeeeet, forget it. I'd rather wear fish fingers as eyebrows.