What shall I get for my birthday??

Mikebabs1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Its my birthday next week (I'll be 25!), and I'm getting hassled by the missus for ideas as to what I want, and believe it or not, I can't think of anything!!

So ... i'm looking for ideas from you lot, as I thought you're bound to come up with some good (or atleast amusing) ideas.

Its not a special birthday or anything, and she's already got me some other stuff, so remaining budget is only about £100, and ideally it would be something exciting!

So, who's got any good suggestions?

Cheers

Mike

My wife bought me a 4 x 4 driving day when she did not know what to buy me... it was brilliant! Had the time of my life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My wife bought me a 4 x 4 driving day when she did not know what to buy me... it was brilliant! Had the time of my life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice idea, but she got me a Ferrari driving experience for my 21st, which I have to say was great, the F355 with F1 paddle-shift gear change was awesome! (And I managed to crash the testarossa - what a beast!)

£100's worth off gardening vouchers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

i think you should get one of my new instant "NICE WEATHER STATIONS" they are going cheap at moment, please read other thread on here cant rember where though

Cheers BP, i do get bored easily....and the result is i have to steal....
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

£100 could get you a 6 yard skip, then have a clear out of all her stuff. Money well spent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
£100 could get you a 6 yard skip, then have a clear out of all her stuff. Money well spent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

roflmao /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

How cool.

I'd probably still miss though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif