Porsche 964 Turbo 3.6 or Shelby Cobra AC 427?

Porsche 964 Turbo 3.6 or Shelby Cobra AC 427?

• Porsche 964 Turbo 3.6

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Shelby Cobra AC 427

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Cannot decide between the two!

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

lil_coz

Reaction score
Here's another jojo-eske poll on which car would you have. Just been watching Bad Boys and after watching the final scene, it got me thinking. What car would I have out of the two. My answer? Not a clue! Every time I think the AC will just win my heart, I look at the Porsche and I change my mind again! Actually can't decide!

Which would you go for?

1960accobra1600x0w.jpg

Porsche964Turbo36_1.jpg

As much as I'm sure the Cobra would be characterful, probably even brutal, and would stink of motorsport, every time I look back at the Porker I just go all gooey. Pork it is.

Really can see why. I think that's the niceest looking Porsche of all time!

Can see where you're coming from Warren. Whenever I look at the Porsche, it wins me over. But I have a HUGE soft spot for the AC. Pearl blue with 2 white stripes? Ouuufh :drool:

Porche any day - best porche ever built / designed in my opinion..........

I'm sure if you could afford to own one of them, you'd probably be able to have the other one tucked away in your heated garage! lol

Porsche for me though, just for the usability all year round! :racer:

Porsche all day long, got a massive thing for 911's.... Luckily tonight is my lucky night, got my euromillions ticket signed and ready to claim the winnings, will post pics of new car soon :p pahaha, if only!

Porsche all day long, got a massive thing for 911's.... Luckily tonight is my lucky night, got my euromillions ticket signed and ready to claim the winnings, will post pics of new car soon :p pahaha, if only!

Well that solves my problem. I'll buy the 911 and you can buy me the Cobra! :p

By the way.... can I borrow some money to buy the 911??

If you enjoy your Porsche's, you should go here for a day out. We ****** loved it!

Went to the Ring, then onto Porsche Museum in Stuttgart (I'm a Porsche 917 fan!). Few pics of 911's we saw on the day...

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

And a few other favourites....

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

If you're a Porsche fan you should visit this place once (about 1/2 day time needed minimum).

Nice pics Warren, that looks quite a place!

Cheers! Full size flash ran out of juice so I had to use onboard which was only disappointment as lighting conditions were tough under their lighting!