Baby Arrival!!!

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Well just thought i'd let you all know that i'm now offically a dad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My wife gave birth to our beautiful daughter at 3.45am this morning and she weighed in at a healthy 8lb 1oz! Mother and baby are fantastic if not still fatigued after the birth. Must say its the most amazing experience i have ever had and a memory that will stay with me for the rest of my life. Cutting the cord was an experience also i will never forget! I have had 3 hours sleep in the last couple of days but its all been worth it, so will be getting as much rest before mother and baby return home. Can't stop smiling and even crying at times but tears of joy as i feel like the proudest and luckiest person alive at the moment Speak to you all soon.

All the best Conor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Congrats and good skills to all of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Bring on early morning feeds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Congratulations buddy!

Glad it all went well for you!

Now start saving ready for her wedding! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Woohoo. Really glad for you. Many congratulations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'm hopeing to be posting the same in just 9 weeks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

congrats m8, now go wet the babys head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Congratulations mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif and also to you as well ScoTTy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif....guess that's congratulations all around eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif congratulations mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif baby post whore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Congratz and all the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Congratulations mate, glad everything went well for you all.

And all the best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Theres loads of births happening and that are imminent at the moment - did I miss a group buy or something?

Congrats mate - enjoy it!!!!

Best thing ever, being a dad.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Tdi never to missing the oppertunity to post whore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Theres loads of births happening and that are imminent at the moment - did I miss a group buy or something?

Congrats mate - enjoy it!!!!

Best thing ever, being a dad.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TELLY must have been crap at autum !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Thanks guys for all the good wishes and stuff!!! They're home tomorrow can't wait! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Congrats mate/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif, glad they are both fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif, isn't it a geat feeling to help the little one for the first time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

You out this weekend CJ, wetting little Miss CJ's head.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Congrats dude.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

well done hope she sleeps at the right times for you,we will beable to tell if she doesn't by the 3.30am postwhoring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have both back home now at last and it feels fantastic also means less time going to hospital and more on catching up on what ive missed here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Just again wanted to say thank you to all of you for your words of support and good wishes! You guys are great...sorry i guess im still a litlle emotional! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Cheers anyway guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

We know mate, we know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD MATE...... CONGRAT'S TO YOU AND YOURS....
IM TWO WEEKS INTO PARENTHOOD NOW AND THE STRAIN IS SETTING IN...HERES A COUPLE OF TIPS...
NIGHT TIME NEEDS EXPLAINING TO BABYS...GET BLACK OUT BLINDS AND DONT BE TEMPTED AS WE WERE TO SLEEP WITH THE LANDING LIGHT ON....AND WHEN SHE WAKES UP FOR HER FEED, DO NOT TALK TO HER AND KEEP THE LIGHT LOW...
SOUNDS BOTH HARSH AND DAFT, BUT IVE LEARNT THE HARD WAY M8. WE FOUND THIS WORKS VERY WELL.
LET THE MADNESS BEGIN.

Congrats mate, just wondered what all you new AS.net fathers are calling your new sprogs? Anyone picked something really weird?

Thanks for the advice Myzeneye will need it believe me mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif We have called our little girl Sophina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the advice Myzeneye will need it believe me mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif We have called our little girl Sophina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lovely name too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif, my advice chaps, is to buy a copy of The Contented Little Babt Book(I think) by Gina Ford and follow the routine without slacking. Jojo junior required no more night feeds after 7 weeks, result!, and slept in a seperate room soon after, so well worth it imo. Goodluck chaps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice choice of name CJ.

I take it you was probably doing a feed when you posted...