Prescott criticises roof protest

I

imported_Yaseen

Protestors tries to fit solar panels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif his roof looks like a castle in that pic!

click here

Isn't it usually the over way around, when people steal things from your home?

Yeah, you wont catch that fat mo fo (two jugs) climbing up there to get them protestors down!!

It puzzles me how the hell he can be a spokesman for energy efficiency when he has two 5.0 litre = 2mpg ozone punching Jags sat on his front, I bet all his lights and heating are switched on when he's not at home either!

On the other hand....its funny to watch his blatent hipocricy, he's so politically incorrect it does my head in, and im a northerner too, I cant be bothered voting this time as count Dracula scares me and im sure I seen maggies hand up his ar5e miming!! and as for Mr Liberal D (cant remember his name he's so boring) he needs to go to charm school as he reminds me of a window salesman (sorry window salesmen)

What happened to the Raving Looney Party??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What happened to the Raving Looney Party??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is JPO these days? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice reply Ian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

who?
kkk.gif

WHat makes me laugh is the fact that a labour government is supposed to stand for equality for everyone but looks to me like they are just lining their own pockets...that is only one of 4 houses owned by Prescott and looks like a mansion with those castle like details on top! What a joke hey bump petrol up to £1 + Litre we have nothing else to spend our money on! B@stards like that and the rest probably get to claim all their petrol costs back....fecking w@nkers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif