Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
After last night Topgear, lets see which Supercar gets your vote?

OK, I seriously wouldn't mind any of them to be perfectly honest, but everyone has a favorite right?!

Got to be the Lamborghini. It's the closest you could get to the siesto elemento on the road, and that's my outright dream car.

Lambo for me dude, the presence it had on the road, was just something else compared to the other 2, sounds better as well, you know when you say you have a Lambo!!!

Out of the 3, I'd go for the McLaren. Don't like the looks of the Noble, and although the Lambo sounded AWESOME and 'blue stuff' was coming out of the back end, I really don't like the design at the back. Can't put my finger on what exactly I don't like about it, but I just don't.

I've wondered what I would go for out of the Fezza and the 'fax machine' if I had the money. I've flip flopped between the 2 so many times! The 458 is just a stunning car with a great soundtrack, but the MP4 is understated, faster, and cheaper! So I came to the conclusion that I'd have both lol

Gallardo is the car for me. Love it! Looking forward to it's replacement. Rumoured supercharged V10 with 600bhp? Yes please!

Anyway, back to reality...

Whilst i liked the three cars, i think the noble is my favourite choice. I thought it did really well and was pleasantly surprised by it. I will say that i prefered it in red though.

lambo all the way.noble is a kit car made by woolybacks and the mclaran just doesnt do it for me.

After seeing the how it's made programme with Mclaren, I'd have the MP4-12c... Shame they couldn't give it a better name. That car is pure class, with British engineering at the forefront... I mean brake steer... I would like that in my life

the maclaren is probably the best car, techniaclly, considering the technology/time/money thats gone into it.

but id have the noble. twin turbo'd, no driver aids, just a plain and simple animal of a car. how cars should be.

Gotta be the Ferrari for me tbh, its beautiful.

I share the same thought about the back of the lambo as lil_coz. I do like the Noble and the McLaren tho

It's go to be a 458 for me. Got a MP4 in at work, it a real nice machine but for me the Ferrari looks and drives and sounds stunning!

The Lambo.

Those clocks, that exhaust flame, the road presence. Pure V12 muscle. Right semi territory.

Having a 'crisis' are we Warren? lol

Hmmmmm clocks....

2012-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-gauge.jpg

Hmmmm special starter button like a nuclear missile launcher....
2012-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-dash.jpg

The flames.....

I went to the 2010 Paris Motorshow to see the Audi Quattro Concept and the Sesto Elemento as I wanted to make sure before I ordered another S3 that I shouldn't be ordering one of these instead! As the S3 is the faster car I stay put!

Supposedly one of the guys on the stand was saying the Sesto was designed as a collaboration with Boeing and produces a massive amount of downforce for a road car. It ticks all the buttons that the inner child could invent, and that's what a super car should be!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

And in case you think I robbed the photos of the Sesto above and I'm a wild fantasist, here I am gawping at the Quattro Coupe! (obviously I could never afford a supercar!)

web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The sesto gives me the tingle! 1.8 million for a car that isn't road legal, if them numbers rolled in I wouldn't think twice. Maybe I could have the Quattro as a daily driver.

That Sesto is something else! Rumour has it that the replacement for the Gallardo will be 'influenced' by the Sesto. If that's true, then for me that would be the perfect car! The b*stard love child of a Gallardo and Sesto.... :wub: