New series of Top Gear

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
New top gear starts tonight, BBC 2 at 8pm. Lets hope its good.

Its on now.

Would they really let Hamster take that Noble apart?
Also would a bit of clutch plate really cause any damage to the gear box, Its flying around in the bell housing.

I`m recording it and will watch it later, then I can fast forward all the c2appy bits :)

Totally awesome. I enjoyed that.

i enjoyed it too. TBH, i get nervous when they drive cars like that through those type of small european roads & cringe when they bottom them out LOL.

Has to be the best job on earth! The Lamborghini just looks stunning & looks the most fun to go flat out

I'm soooo jealous! Hope its shown over here :-(

You should be able to download a free IP address tool that makes it looks like you are in the UK, so you can access iPlayer even though you're in Australia. I used Expat Shield when I was in France over the summer so we could watch the Tour de France hightlights on ITV4. Worked a treat. Only downside is the random adverts that pop-up.

You should be able to download a free IP address tool that makes it looks like you are in the UK, so you can access iPlayer even though you're in Australia. I used Expat Shield when I was in France over the summer so we could watch the Tour de France hightlights on ITV4. Worked a treat. Only downside is the random adverts that pop-up.

Cheers Jason, will give it a go. Ive tried other things but nothing worked. Thanks

Hamster did well to hang on to the noble at imola
yeah he managed to save it from "tank slapping" into the sidewalls and got away with just a bit of sand. I give him credit for not lifting off in panick there

Last edited:
Didnt even know a new series had started till yesterday afternoon when a mate told me about it, luckily they did as well, thought yesterday was a good episode, with their usual stoopid antics, lets hope its a good series.

Cought up with last night's episode today. Top Gear doing what it does best! Brilliant episode after the let down that was their Indian special. The rest of the season looks promising too. 7 episodes instead of their usual 6! Matt Le Blanc is the SITRPC next week, so looking forward to that one!

OK just watched it again without dozing off and caught the Imola but as well, it was an excellent episode, a HUGE improvement on previous series' in terms of cars and some proper metal!!

Quick reminder, top gear tonight 8pm, lets hope its as good as last weeks.

Top gear tonight 8pm. Ryan Reynolds is the star in reasonably priced car.

not sure it will have been to everyone's taste but has given me the idea we should try to do a filming competition on asn. Perhaps more in the style of an advert for our cars as opposed to a car chase. The wait for better weather should give us time to think of some ideas.