Whoo-Hoo!!!!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Sunderland are promoted back to the Premiership!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Errrr ....I take it that your a Sunderland fan then??

[/ QUOTE ]

With detective skills like yours, you'll make DI, no bother. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thats 6 easy points for Spurs next season /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, maybe not, but you'll still finish tenth.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With detective skills like yours, you'll make DI, no bother. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay...So you wanna be a little bit arsey then huh??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Does being a Sunderland fan then make you a "Maccum"
then.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Oh! & P.S Don't go there on the "DI" bit ...could tell you horror stories about one....my brother in law is one!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

So, they are going for the
cup.gif
now JDP.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay...So you wanna be a little bit arsey then huh??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Does being a Sunderland fan then make you a "Maccum"
then.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Oh! & P.S Don't go there on the "DI" bit ...could tell you horror stories about one....my brother in law is one!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, easy tiger, not being @r$ey, just a bit carried away in the euphoria, that's all. Yeah, I'm a mackem. It used to be a term of abuse from geordies, but most people don't think of it like that any more. My mum still does. A few months ago, she & I were out for dinner & I was chatting to the carvery chef about footie & he called me a mackem. You should have seen the look on her face. If he hadn't been holding a sodding great carving knife, I think she'd have gone for him.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thats 6 easy points for Spurs next season /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, maybe not, but you'll still finish tenth.

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif next season ! did i really say that last year, the year before, the year before that, the year before etc, etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

in all that euphoria there was a break in at the Trophy Room in the Stadium of Light last night, police are looking for 2 men with a red and white carpet !

[ QUOTE ]

in all that euphoria there was a break in at the Trophy Room in the Stadium of Light last night, police are looking for 2 men with a red and white carpet !

[/ QUOTE ]

If we finish top, that will be the third time in nine season that we've won the Football League Championship.

(D'oh!!)

Humped the rangers! Lol Fallmonk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif